1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

Rim suggestions for 1992 civic hatchback

Discussion in '5th Generation Honda Civic (1992-1995)' started by Fondatron3000, Sep 17, 2017.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Fondatron3000

Fondatron3000 New Member

I'm looking for 16s but I need suggestions bc so far all i can find is one set that I REALLY like. I'm looking for something a lil flashy. Anyways these are the ones I like [​IMG]
    This is the car they will go on [​IMG]

2. SD_760

SD_760 New Member

GO WITH SOME REAL ROTAS!!!!!!

Fondatron3000 likes this.
  3. Mr.Baker

Mr.Baker Mr. Search Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Find pics of wheels you like and choose.
    By all means, spend money on good tires too, stay away from Pep Boys specials, Like Fuzion....

What wheels?
    If you're going to ask questions and share pics, you need to learn how to post pictures.
    It's 2017, this can be looked up, if not, see your other thread.
    We can't help if we can't see what you're talking about.

4. civteck

civteck Respected

Lets see if my pic works... 15" ls webs in the front with falken azenis and 16" rears with 305/40/16[​IMG]

Sent from my boujea ass phone

5. Fondatron3000

Fondatron3000 New Member

This had been up for a while, as I told u on the other one I didn't know how to post pictures so obviously this isn't going to have working pics

I like the rears, what kind are they? And how much were they?

I googled them and they're okay lol Ig

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2017
  6. lethal6

lethal6 Das Auto! Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

I ran fuzions for years on my civic. Nothing wrong with them for the money. We put them on a lot of our used off brand cars at work. Better than the cheap crap the used car manager wants us to run to save money.

Depends on what you want out of the tires though. It's a very broad topic. Now I run DWS06 in the summer and hakkapeliitta in the winter.

7. civteck

civteck Respected

They are hokuto racing hiryu i believe, dont quote me on the spelling. I paid 1300 delivered with bfg's euro t/a's but that was back in 98 when it was on my B swapped 88 Accord

8. Fondatron3000

Fondatron3000 New Member

9. civteck

civteck Respected

Full set, but the rubber bands up front do nothing for traction, the falkens are not much better no traction till deep 3rd gear

10. Mr.Baker

Mr.Baker Mr. Search Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

It would if you went back and edited your original post.