Status
Not open for further replies.

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for sale

17" rims and tires RS Limited concept pro's in gunmetal with falken 512 tires. Less then 5k on them looking to get $500 for them.

96-98 civic carbon fiber hood, in good condition looking to get $250 for it. SOLD

96-98 civic stock headlights looking to get $40 for them

I sold my car and these are the parts that i have left from it. email me for pictures especko@gmail.com Im located in Little Chute, WI will deliver up to 100 miles to save on shipping.

UPDATED PRICES ON SECOND PAGE!!!!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats a place 100 miles away from u torwards iowa?

pm me some pix of the hood and the headlights

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i want cf hood...wat kind???...OEM??? I WANT IT..i will pay for shippin and everything so it should be close to 300

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright this is going to be a long post, here are some pictures of everything.

here is the cf hood:

and heres a picture when i still had the hood on my car

stock headlights, the only pieces missing are the headlight bulb clips and the rubber boots that go over the hole in the back

and the wheels

and heres a picture of the wheels on my car

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well itsmycookie has got first dibs since he replied first, and i would rather not have to deal with shipping since cf hoods are rather fragile.

Update:
Prices are still the same, but i would be willing to deliver up to 200 miles, but would rather not have to go that far seeing i would be hauling the parts in my jeep which if i went 200 miles each way would cost me almost $80 gas, and i dont wanna have to raise my prices to compensate. But if thats what it would take i would deliver the parts up to 200 miles.

Itsmycookie:
where in Iowa are you? i would be willing to drive as far as Platteville and that would be stretching it being that platteville is about 190 miles from me. And i know my way around that town.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
especko said:
well itsmycookie has got first dibs since he replied first, and i would rather not have to deal with shipping since cf hoods are rather fragile.

Update:
Prices are still the same, but i would be willing to deliver up to 200 miles, but would rather not have to go that far seeing i would be hauling the parts in my jeep which if i went 200 miles each way would cost me almost $80 gas, and i dont wanna have to raise my prices to compensate. But if thats what it would take i would deliver the parts up to 200 miles.

Itsmycookie:
where in Iowa are you? i would be willing to drive as far as Platteville and that would be stretching it being that platteville is about 190 miles from me. And i know my way around that town.
aight thats staright

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
especko said:
itsmycookie:
i;m in the middle. 30miles north of des moines.

if watisjdm really wants it he can have first dibs

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would be available tuesdays, wednesdays, and fridays, seeing that i am currently unemployed. it would take me about 3 hours to get to platteville. Lemme know what you think and if you would like to buy my parts for sale

also if i dont reply to this, email me at especko@gmail.com because i usually dont come to this site anymore seeing i dont own a civic anymore

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
i;m in the middle. 30miles north of des moines.

if watisjdm really wants it he can have first dibs
naw man u can have it...he said he didnt wanna ship...so ur staright gl with the transaction

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if watisjdm really wants it he can have first dibs. i only have one day off during the week right now, so i dunno when i could come up

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
no dude u can have it...i was lookin for more of a OEM one anyways..its all urs

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i can also go on the weekends, i am usually free then also. but otherwise during the week its tues,wednesday, and fridays, but sat and sun will also work.

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes it has been a while, i sold my civic in january, and i am getting sick of seeing those parts in my basement, i have been a member here for a long time. even longer then you hehe blackhope121

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yessir. i still remember being flamed for "spoon" fenders :lol:

dont know if you remember that or not :rolf:

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
yessir. i still remember being flamed for "spoon" fenders :lol:

dont know if you remember that or not :rolf:

tehehehehe:ok: :rolf:

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump to the top, i know there are some members that are in wisconsin and the boardering states. will deliver up to 200 miles

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
especko said:
yes it has been a while, i sold my civic in january, and i am getting sick of seeing those parts in my basement, i have been a member here for a long time. even longer then you hehe blackhope121
and look how mnay post blackhope has and then how many post u have...i think we know who is the post whore

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
watisjdm said:
and look how mnay post blackhope has and then how many post u have...i think we know who is the post whore

true true, hehe

i have been a member on this site for a long time, i got rid of my civic months ago. I traded it in a the car dealership that i worked for at the time. it was sad to see it go, it even still had the clubcivic decals on it. Probably the sadest part about the whole story is i got rid of the civic it still had the square foglights, a custom stereo in the trunk, and a carbon fiber mugen lip. The people that ended up buying my civic were in their 60's and bought the car for the low mileage it had on it, they were taking everything off of the car. I still wish to this day that if i would have known that i would have taken all the extra parts off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.