Rims are for basket balls *pics*

drmrman

5+ Year Member
Even though its prob going to snow a time or 2 before the end of the season it was too nice for me not to take advantage of today!

Eibach springs. drag DR16's and nitto neogen rubber! WOOO!

Also! OBH (Only By Hand) car wash in Hohokus NJ! Best hand car wash Ive ever been too.
Waiting in line for a wash! :D

Some poses! Hopefully the drop will settle a little. Its a little high in the front! Still looks great!

This is how it looked before today! :D :banana: Im so happy it came out great IMHO...

Just an FYI. I AM NOT LOWERING THIS CAR ANY MORE. ITS A DAILY DRIVER AND I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TIRE WEAR BY CAMBER ISSUES AND I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ROAD HAZZARDS. If the car isnt LOW enough for your tastes... Keep it to yourself :D

Thanks! And enjoy :D :word:

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like a good daily. I love clover green =)

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Clover green FTW!
It sure is such a nice day out!

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good, ill have to keep a certain comment to myself tho ;) haha

i like the mudflaps, i need to find me a set

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drop isn't low enough, should of gotten the Eibach Sportlines.

drmrman

5+ Year Member
Drop isn't low enough, should of gotten the Eibach Sportlines.
Just an FYI. I AM NOT LOWERING THIS CAR ANY MORE. ITS A DAILY DRIVER AND I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TIRE WEAR BY CAMBER ISSUES AND I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ROAD HAZZARDS. If the car isnt LOW enough for your tastes... Keep it to yourself :D

Thanks! And enjoy :D :word:

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Really clean, isn't low enough for my liking but whatever suits you best :thumbup:

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good bro. So you just went ahead and put the parts on huh? I've been growing fond of the green lately, keep it up .

drmrman

5+ Year Member
Yeah pretty much finished funding the vette project so I didnt need to sell any more... and I had NO intrest what so ever... So I just said screw it! :D

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i liked it better withe the hubcaps..

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Get a lip and drop it and it will look 100 times better, looks good for what it is right now though

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I like it look pretty good. Those color DR16s flow great with CGP.

drmrman

5+ Year Member
Tny tiny update!

But today after I got the car back from the alignment shop (a s**t show of bad news) I decided to clean up the engine bay a little bit more...

Tucked the fog light harness. cut and painted the timing belt cover. color matched the AC/rad./ and coolant over flow brackets... And I guess thats it! :D ahaha

And went to a meet this weekend! Brought the GF..