Rims opinion

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a 1993 hatchback , its teal and i was thinking of getting a set of flat black rota slipstreams , i already have the blox street forged lug nuts ( purple ) . I either want them white, black or even polished.

Just wondering what you guys think .. Or any other opinions on other rims

Also the car will be lowered 2.5 inchs

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think, its your car. Do what you want.

Slips are played the f**k out too. But again, its your car.

CDubs

Registered VIP
do what you want, i found rims that i havent seen on a civic yet, i just need to order them but anyway its your car, i think slips r played out too but it your car, dont make it for everyone, make it for yourself....goodluck

AMF

its all up to you homie, just remember that those rims are just as common as the color of yor car.... i'd look for somthing else personally.....

HEY C-DUB, BET YOU HAVE'NT SEEN MY RIMS ON ANOTHER CIVIC !!!! :D

http://yfrog.com/j312345088j

CDubs

Registered VIP
its all up to you homie, just remember that those rims are just as common as the color of yor car.... i'd look for somthing else personally.....

those look good, you have proven me on that one, i plan to get the konig candy rims =]

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if anything, don't do polished, but on the teal, black looks good, and so does gunmetal, or you could consider white, but they need to be cleaned alot

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

i have, but yeah just get something different, everyone gets rotas and drags cause there cheap, ( i did and regret it a little) make your car how ever you want

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got rotas but their the discountinued gloss black with a polished lip =) Here in VA these aren't played out :P

AMF

i have, but yeah just get something different, everyone gets rotas and drags cause there cheap, ( i did and regret it a little) make your car how ever you want
DAMMIT!!! i pulled these off of a 95 SCCA mazda miata race car about 2 1/2 years ago and i was damn sure no one had these rims :( i guess now i can get that custom set made for me finally :D i just hate having the same rims as someone else :evil:

CDubs

Registered VIP
DAMMIT!!! i pulled these off of a 95 SCCA mazda miata race car about 2 1/2 years ago and i was damn sure no one had these rims :( i guess now i can get that custom set made for me finally :D i just hate having the same rims as someone else :evil:
awwwww:lol: mine will be seen on a civic eventually but i wanna be the first around here to get them, there will always be someone that wil have the same rims, as long as they arent close to me as in same state or in the northeast ill be fine :D

Nebster66

yesSIR-S
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rotas = are just copies and are cheap...
But some people just have to go with them cause thats all they can afford!
OP's choice, but brand name is always better in the long run...

JDMchula

c0up3 stAY Fr3SH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if u like them get them, but if and when u get them try to paint them a nice color. thats the only way u will stand out a hair.

tenzo

Teal with white rota slipstreams iam runnin 15x7.5 on 195/50/15 droped 2 inch going lower.
take a look at mine