rims/pics

CiVIcCFAsST

godzilla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i personally dont like the look, butttt you could most probably do it, but you may have to roll fenders and remove the plastic inside the fender or something

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:wstupid: Roll the fenders and Remove the Fender Lining in the front...

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You'll waste gas, get 15"s.

To be honest, 17"s and 18"s on Civics are pretty NOT cool.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
personally not my favorite look i like 16s but you should be able to make it work.

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You'll waste gas, get 15"s.

To be honest, 17"s and 18"s on Civics are pretty NOT cool.
:word: 18 will be heavy as hell a kid that i know has them on a civic gets like 5 mpg less and it ran almost 2 seconds slower in the 1/4. go with 15 or 16s

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
go with 16's max bro. 17's and 18's on civics don't look good.

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
16s will fill the wheel wells perfectly if you lower the car!

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh lawd! please oh please dont get 18's...17's are pusshin it. get 16s

AChase

5+ Year Member
hey no offense but f**k you guys. What gives you guys the right to say what looks cool and not on HIS car, not yours. I have 17's on mine to, I also have 15's and they both look amazing. The thing is that his car probley wont have 18 in chrome rims on the either. So before the hating gets any worse, just do what ever you feel like becuase there will always be someone to point out what looks like crap on your car. I know this post of mine might get flagged but so be it, someone needs to speak up.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If he wants 18" + rims then so be it, it's his choice. If you want to discuss possible problems about running 18" rims on a civic like some people have, then fine. But to personally attack each other is just foolish.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hey no offense but f**k you guys. What gives you guys the right to say what looks cool and not on HIS car, not yours. I have 17's on mine to, I also have 15's and they both look amazing. The thing is that his car probley wont have 18 in chrome rims on the either. So before the hating gets any worse, just do what ever you feel like becuase there will always be someone to point out what looks like crap on your car. I know this post of mine might get flagged but so be it, someone needs to speak up.
lol i laughed

ak_thrylls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i had a 96 sedan (stock suspension). i had 205/40/17 rims and they rubbed when i turned the steering all the way, but only like the last inch of turning. id say the 205/40/17 is largest size, wouldn't go any bigger.