Rims - VOLKS TE37 don't come in 17s with 4 holes?!

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:smackself just go 16s in my opinion 17s would be too big on a 6th gen, 7th gen on the other hand could likely pull it off better. But what do I know lol it's your car so do what you like and forget what my opinion is

dsprimal

Banned
:smackself just go 16s in my opinion 17s would be too big on a 6th gen, 7th gen on the other hand could likely pull it off better. But what do I know lol it's your car so do what you like and forget what my opinion is
i want low profile tires, but i hear if u dont have at least 17s and up that im probably gunna be stuck with thick looking tires :(. i'm also planning on dropping my car with some tien s type springs. so idk how 16's would look after the drop. might look "bigger" no? sorry im obviously just getting into the modding scene.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want low profile tires, but i hear if u dont have at least 17s and up that im probably gunna be stuck with thick looking tires :(. i'm also planning on dropping my car with some tien s type springs. so idk how 16's would look after the drop. might look "bigger" no? sorry im obviously just getting into the modding scene.
the size of your wheel doesn't depict your tire size. You can put a huge tire on anything and vice versa with a low pro tire or a proper fitting tire.

Google a bit and you can see the various looks with different tire sizes.

ribal_gh

Man keep the 16" and go for 205/45 tires.
It would look really good after you get ur car lowered.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah go with 16's man...and slammmm it

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Dude i had 17's on my 6th gen a while back, looked waaaaayyyyy tooooo big and rubbed AAALLLLLL the time! i got 15's now and they look tits. 16's is the biggest you should probably ever go on a 6th gen. dont worry about the tires looking too thick, if you lower the car, you'll be fine dude! just my opinion though!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man keep the 16" and go for 205/45 tires.
It would look really good after you get ur car lowered.
This. This is what I'm running and I love it.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
op, you asked if there are similar looking rims with 4-bolt pattern...

Yes. there are a million TE-37 knockoffs that are 17" with 4-bolt pattern. Keep in mind, you get what you pay for.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
op, you asked if there are similar looking rims with 4-bolt pattern...

Yes. there are a million TE-37 knockoffs that are 17" with 4-bolt pattern. Keep in mind, you get what you pay for.
Grids.

dsprimal

Banned
i looked into rota grid 1570's......problem is they are a very hard find for REAL rotas. "real rotas" i hear is a classic saying. but seriously, does anyone know where i can get a legit set? perferably in bronze thanks!!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they make 17's. btw its 19's ftw, love mine, saucy

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i looked into rota grid 1570's......problem is they are a very hard find for REAL rotas. "real rotas" i hear is a classic saying. but seriously, does anyone know where i can get a legit set? perferably in bronze thanks!!
Dude CL. I found a couple sets of bronze where I live.

But real wheels are betterrrrrr. Just sayin'