rims wanna get

morningbake34

5+ Year Member
hey looking to get some new rims for my 01 honda civic coupe ex. i've been looking at rims a while now and came down to three different ones , DCRIMS 118, SPEEDY WHEELS Lite-fin, Konig feature (black), looking at blacks rims, think will look good on my red honda . needed to get new cuz, i hit a massive pothole at like 6 in the morning on way to work few weeks ago (chicago potholes suck) which bent my rim pretty bad , i had 15 inch tsw wheels on. pothole screwed alot up ,, had to replace lower control arm in front also pothole bent the strut so replaced hoping its fine now . hoping the cylinder is not bent.. if anyone has any of those rims on there rides please send pics or links...... looking at 17inch rims to get,,, let me now what u all thk?

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
post pics of those rims

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They're wheels, not rims.

Rim = outer part the tire mounts to.
Face = center, the main design or whatever bullshit makes it look appealing

Together, these form a "wheel"

morningbake34

5+ Year Member
-------speedy wheels lite=fin

------- koning feather black

-------------- dcrims 118

Last edited:

ryanM

They're wheels, not rims.

Rim = outer part the tire mounts to.
Face = center, the main design or whatever bullshit makes it look appealing

Together, these form a "wheel"
not really, technically rim and wheel are both correct terms. there is no part of a wheel l that is called the rim.

1 piece wheels are just that...1 piece, monoblock, whatever you want to call it. they have all the parts (barrel, lip, face) in one.

2 piece wheels have a barrel and a face.

3 piece wheels have an outter barrel or "lip", an inner barrel, and a face.

there is no part called the "rim"

techlogic31

5+ Year Member
i work for Americas tires, and we either call it wheels/rims. yea there are super technical terms you could use but its easier to say those. check out MB weapons. got them right now but movin up to SSR rims possibly in the near future, or some Enkei's