Rims

xpunkx281

5+ Year Member
civicaccelerate said:
throw some dS on That B****** just playn i got 15 inch rotas work just fine look good and the rota slipstreams in 15 inch way only 13 pounds reall light !!!! recomend racinglab.com check out thats were i get all my crap!!! i practacly know the owner i hang out at there place lol!!1
slipstreams..are nice but too many people have them.haha..jp..i used to have some..but id vote for the GT3's..just cant go wrong...or just go crazy and get some JMAGS.haha..jp..i like GT3's...

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey thats sweet you're in va beach, you definitely get some pics up.

i also have a Milano red EJ8. and i'm obsessed with bronze on red. so i'd get some bronze or polished slips, black wheels would also be good. or gunmetal. basically anything as long as you don't get anything bigger than 16"

here's a pic of polished slips on red ej8=hot

btw i see you're in va beach. i'm working on a VA/NC honda meet in richmond early june if you're interested.

Edit: clear your private message box

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice, lol wow someone also in VA huh? yeah, i wanted gunmetal but i'd have to order them.. pepboys has a set of rims that look like these http://nextgenerationimport.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/car3.jpg.w300h225.jpg
that are nice. but i dunno. axis has a set of rims that i haven't seen anyone have, and they are this http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/1992_1995_civic/wheels/wheels_and_tires/axis/axis00094225.html
thats if i orded them from online anyway, and i really do want the axis lol.

and sure, i'd be interested in that. i've only gone to 2 meets since i've started driving my car and modding it. by then i should have my mini swap completed or at least started. and my exterior look might be done.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah the 4 spoke axis wheels in gunmetal looks hot if done right, don't see those often. if you wanna save some money check out vadriven.com for local people selling wheels, there's usually a ton of rotas and stuff on there and other rims.

and yeah i'll contact you in a couple months when i get an exact date and place for the richmond meet.

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sounds good, and yeah i use to be on that site but nothing really interested me off of there (of course i was just getting into cars) so i might just join that site again, looking forward to the meet too

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GSR blades, i have them on my hatch and they are sweet. I have a pic in the gallery but its hard to see them.

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'm tempted to go to honda and see about getting some HFP rims, pep boy shits are nice..but hondas got some nice ones too lol