Rims

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm thinking of getting some rims for my civic. I've been looking around and most of the places are pretty expensive for wheel and tire packages. I'm looking for a 16-17 inch rim about 6-9 spokes silver and that would go with a blue civic. Anybody have any ideas or sites that might have some decent prices.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
silver or chrome never looks good on a civic.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
silver or chrome never looks good on a civic.[/QUOaTE]

all chrome rims are nasty on a civic, but as far as a light gunmetal or flat silver, depends on the rim. Procivic.com has good lookin styles and not bad prices, The only time i like any chome on a civic is on a chrome lip on a rim, especially an old skool style

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
chrome is nasty on a civic, but as far as a light gunmetal or flat silver, depends on the rim. Procivic.com has good lookin styles and not bad prices

jo-jo VTEC King

5+ Year Member
I Personally think that Gold alloys would suit ur civic nicely, ive seen few around in this combination and it looks really well in 17's I've seen nice one's one EBAY just type in HONDA in search have a look in wheels and tyre's their called INOVIT TARMAC i'm geting them ond my civic and mine's a blue one

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Desicion

I've pretty much decided what i'm going to get. I really like the Motegi ff7 and the Mr7. Also there is a Kazara rim that I really like.

http://www.performanceplustire.com/imagesProducts2/2262.JPG
http://www.kazera.com/images/wheel_detail/kzs_silver_lg.jpg
http://www.spinnerwheels.com.au/6f1d7d70.gif

If you all wouldn't mind telling me what you think. I currently have stock ride height. At the moment i'm not planning on changing this for a while. I also am getting whatever rim i get in a 17inch version.

Please post what you all think

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
heres an idea...sorry for the horrible quality...friends camera :what:

16'' Motegi MR7

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
they used to be REAL popular a while ago...it wasnt my first choice but for the price i got them for i couldnt give it up...there lightweight and the only thing about mine is i wish they were black:( id like to get them powder coated

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not a real big fan of anything chrome on a civic I mean some applications are nice, but out here in the desert it's too much to keep up and besides I leave my car outside while i'm at work where i can't watch it and at night I it stays outside atm :(

kelton

5+ Year Member
Ya, even if you dont buy them from me you can look at my forsale thread and there are pictures of the FF7s on a 7th gen