Rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundance*kid

5+ Year Member
yo i got some motegi MR7 17" chromes...im looking to sell....ive seen them sell for a grand...but im not asking for that much...
willing to trade....(i have tires for them aswell nexen 3000)
let me know.thnx
xxG30RGExx

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pics would help out alot.. plus how much are you askin for them?? How much tread on the tires?? Also, what are you willing to trade for?? Need more details to make this alittle more successful

sundance*kid

5+ Year Member
yeah in 1999 when they came out and chrome was cool.

bump for you.
i know man...back when GOLD was cool...and everyone was jamming Biggies Smalls.
lol
those were the good ol' days.lol

thnx for tha bumP
xxG30RGExx

sundance*kid

5+ Year Member

lets see if that came out...
there pretty clean...and id say about 85% thread on them wheels..ther about a year old.
m asking around 700..obo..willing to trade for good condition rims...looking for rotas (black 15")
lemme know if any one is interested.
thanx

xxG30RGExx

BseriesEG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you better off buildind a time machine and going back 2 1998" and selling them. i doubt anyone sane would buy them for that price. and i highly doubt anyone would trade 15' rotas for heavy chrome 17's. just my 2cents.lol sorry.

bump.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ouch...but he's got a point. lol. gl with the sale neway. there are plenty of people out there who'll be interested tho.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you better off buildind a time machine and going back 2 1998" and selling them. i doubt anyone sane would buy them for that price. and i highly doubt anyone would trade 15' rotas for heavy chrome 17's. just my 2cents.lol sorry.

bump.
^^Agreed. I'm not sure that anyone on this forum would take you up on those rims even at a more reasonable price. I'd suggest listing them on your local Craigslist. That is how I sold my rims when I got rid of the 6th gen.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can get brand new rotas for 450.....

PhatCivic

SOHC TURBO!!!
5+ Year Member
i have those in silver n da da reazon i have themis cause i bought my ej8 with them on but i just bought some steelies, almost no one uses that anymore but good luck with the sale

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
true dat...but i still need some good thread :p
i've been asking aroung and i think with like $$650 i should have enough for a pretty nice set of shoes fer my bebe.
xxG30RGExx
yeah but you really think you are going to sell these and break even on a set of new rotas and tires? i doubt it unless you find a fellow ricer who is dumber than a rock. you need to suck it up and cut your losses and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.