rip clutch

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well my clutch finally gave out today on my way back from the honda dealership to get a quote on a new one (kinda ironic hunh) but its kinda cool bc my parents might go ahead and help me get my tranny fixed while where at it, so i guess i just gotta take the good with the bad and pimp the mini van around town for a while :lol:

its ok tho bc its got a better sound system then my car anyhow

PoWeReD bYhOnDa

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha damn man.....you show up to a meet "whats a mini van doing here?" lol damnnnnnn thats the ultimate sleeper lol

PoWeReD bYhOnDa

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hah yea have it running 10's in no time =)

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol thats my ultament dream there... having a mini van pimped out, it wouldn't be any sleeper tho dem wheels would be spinnin :lol:

Ravage70

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much does a clutch from honda cost

u can get those exedy clutches on ebay for 100bucks which is a good deal
or if u want a high perfomance clutch i can get u one for 280 shipped

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honda wanted me to give them like 300 for the clutch and like another 300 for the install so i was like screw you im taking it to a mexican (no offence) but they know there stuff and for cheap

my van is kinda in the background, its not the white one btw its the gold town and country rollin on 17's :pimp: i wanted to steal them but there 5 lug :roll:

its not to bad tho bc its got like a 500 watt factory system with 2 6's in the front and some 6 x 9's in the back i think but that s**t will actually hit

it was great... yesterday me and my friend felt like being jackasses so we got some linkin park and rolled by the "mall goths" as we like to call em with the music blarin then we doubled back rollin to some snoop/dre it was hilarous the looks we got from those wierd f**kers, he wanted to go back bumping some hardcore emo music like dc or something but thats where i drew the line

Last edited: