RIP Shane Alvarez (EM1_Project)

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was just reminded of Shane when I was looking at my hatch with the cleanest Si wheels I've ever seen in my life (cause he shipped them from FL for me.) Didn't want him forgotten. Damn. Still crazy.

Did we ever create a wall or area for members that have died??

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Did we ever create a wall or area for members that have died??
No, but I just started a discussion about it. If you ever have ideas like this, shoot someone on the staff a PM and we'll get a discussion going.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never knew him. reading the story makes me feel bad for his family and friends. What a silly way to go out of this world. happens so often with motorcycles and young people.
No, but I just started a discussion about it. If you ever have ideas like this, shoot someone on the staff a PM and we'll get a discussion going.
where would u even put that at?

it's a sad story and all but i'm not sure a dead members wall would really belong anywhere on the site. kinda depressing. maybe in VIP someplace but still i personally don't like to think about deaths that have happened in my life very often.

if people forget about someone then they really we're all that important to them in the first place. i just don't feel the need to have a RIP area on the forum.

2cents

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I never knew him. reading the story makes me feel bad for his family and friends. What a silly way to go out of this world. happens so often with motorcycles and young people.

where would u even put that at?

it's a sad story and all but i'm not sure a dead members wall would really belong anywhere on the site. kinda depressing. maybe in VIP someplace but still i personally don't like to think about deaths that have happened in my life very often.

if people forget about someone then they really we're all that important to them in the first place. i just don't feel the need to have a RIP area on the forum.

2cents
Personally I see both sides. I have had Shane and Brandon in my signature ever since it happened. The ones of us that were around back when they were certainly remember them. The ones that weren't are unfortunate they didn't get to meet these 2 individuals. I agree on remembering them in some way but I don't know how. The only place I can thing of would be with the Hall of Fame members but not quite sure on that. Idk. I see both sides to it.

steviethekidd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one of my really good friends. Only reason I still have my Myspace active.. RIP.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't think I knew him but I do believe I recall seeing him post. Such a sad way to go, even if it was an accident or could've been prevented. Back when my brother had a bike I always worried about him or envisioned bad things happening.

one of my really good friends. Only reason I still have my Myspace active.. RIP.
And WB!

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm thinking that CC should start a new sub section in Off topic like VIP but a lost but not forgotten CC members, something for shane and revolver, and I hope not but for anyone else that we lose on this site. Just my input
I posted this back in '07 on this thread... it never came about but late is better than never.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks like Anthony (oc_civic, admin at the time) tried to get this going back then, but you're right. Nothing ever came of it. I made a thread in the mod lounge. We'll see where it goes.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking at just this page alone it seems like every year I get reminded of Shane... if only he was around to see where I've gone so far through these years.

I just lost another friend to a motorcycle accident only a couple days ago as well. :(

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
had to come out of hiding .... shane was a good dude and shouldnt be forgotten one bit ... i was around and used to talk to him on aim all the time back in the day

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Holy crap, it's melt.

RoXy_GrL_5

5+ Year Member
Help

hey, Shane (EM1_PROJECT) is my cousin. I am trying to find his page on here, i Can't find a link. I wan to get some pics of his car. I have the same civic, and i want to get it back to normal. if anyone can help me out: www.facebook.com/roxy_grl_5
Thank you,
-Jessica

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, Shane (EM1_PROJECT) is my cousin. I am trying to find his page on here, i Can't find a link. I wan to get some pics of his car. I have the same civic, and i want to get it back to normal. if anyone can help me out
Thank you,
-Jessica
dunno why you posted your fb

go to search - advanced. search for all threads created by him. list view by threads.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Wow I missed a lot, I vaguely remember these screenames...or I could be having deja vue.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*edit* Nevermind.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
had to come out of hiding .... shane was a good dude and shouldnt be forgotten one bit ... i was around and used to talk to him on aim all the time back in the day
:cry: