Road race shifter

dunz1015

NEWB
5+ Year Member
I'm trying to find a road race shifter for my EJ6 3DR. I have only located one road race shifter and it is $199- too expensive for my current budget. Road race shifter defined: longer than stock, even with bottom of the steering wheel, so that I don't have to remove my hands from the steering wheel as long. I plan on
auto-crossing my civic once it is built.

Here is the link to the overpriced shifter I found
http://www.fastlineperformance.com/shifter.htm

If anyone knows of another manufacturer of a comparable shifter that is reasonable priced it would be great.

Thanks

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm trying to find a road race shifter for my EJ6 3DR. I have only located one road race shifter and it is $199- too expensive for my current budget. Road race shifter defined: longer than stock, even with bottom of the steering wheel, so that I don't have to remove my hands from the steering wheel as long. I plan on
auto-crossing my civic once it is built.

Here is the link to the overpriced shifter I found
http://www.fastlineperformance.com/shifter.htm

If anyone knows of another manufacturer of a comparable shifter that is reasonable priced it would be great.

Thanks
here is what you can do.... get a cheap double bend shifter, and make a screw on extention for it.

i was actually going to make one myself at work here soon... ill post a pic when i get it finished.

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
extending it is not the same. it will only raise it slightly.

That fastline one is higher and shifted towards the driver more. it may be expensive, but its exactly what you need. Your gonna get fed up with the extension anyway, might as well save up and get the fastline ine.

dunz1015

NEWB
5+ Year Member
extending it is not the same. it will only raise it slightly.

That fastline one is higher and shifted towards the driver more. it may be expensive, but its exactly what you need. Your gonna get fed up with the extension anyway, might as well save up and get the fastline ine.
You have the best point. I think I will take your advice. Thank you.