Road Racing on public highways

Status
Not open for further replies.

onepcarowner

Gentlemen, I have nothing but admiration for people who adore cars, customize cars and in general love cars. It is however a huge curiosity to me why many who love your Marque feel the need to start something anytime they see a car that would hopelessly thrash them. Even if you had a shot is it really worth it? Someone else freaks out at your high speed maneuvers, crashes and you and I are in the state ironhouse, worse yet someone looses a loved one for what? Braggin rights? Go to a DE if you want to race, there I'm sure many Spyders will pull the door skins off those H cars like a wonton. Till then, fly by at 82 then I don't know...... buy yourself a trophy for downing the Porsche or maybe draw one with a slash through it like WW2, it's getting that way on the highways at this point anyhow.

CO671

Registered VIP
Gentlemen, I have nothing but admiration for people who adore cars, customize cars and in general love cars. It is however a huge curiosity to me why many who love your Marque feel the need to start something anytime they see a car that would hopelessly thrash them. Even if you had a shot is it really worth it? Someone else freaks out at your high speed maneuvers, crashes and you and I are in the state ironhouse, worse yet someone looses a loved one for what? Braggin rights? Go to a DE if you want to race, there I'm sure many Spyders will pull the door skins off those H cars like a wonton. Till then, fly by at 82 then I don't know...... buy yourself a trophy for downing the Porsche or maybe draw one with a slash through it like WW2, it's getting that way on the highways at this point anyhow.
I can't find the point you were getting across; it's pretty blunt. But if it's simply your title. Of course, street racing is stupid. It puts so many lives in danger. /thread.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I f**kin hate Hyundais.

My honda would s**t on your grocery cart so I ain't even mad dawg.

Trekk

Registered VIP
Most of the people that blow past me everyday are middle aged in huge SUVs.

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and now all of you are being trolled, congrats. He clearly came here to stir the pot, and alas you all have fallen right into it. Bravo

CO671

Registered VIP
and now all of you are being trolled, congrats. He clearly came here to stir the pot, and alas you all have fallen right into it. Bravo
Uh, either i'm stupid or didn't fall for this troll. It was way too weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.