Rocking Seat TSB Pics

HondaCRX881

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had the parts guy print me these copies, there printer wasnt printing the best so thats why the one side is kind of screwy. i needed this myself so i thought i would post for you guys. hope this helps.

alternatively you can DL the pics zipped up here: http://www.mediafire.com/?aavax1l0ntz

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey man I posted this on my civic, and everyone seems to have this problem, and honda is a bunch of jackoff's and they do not work with you, but they will be more than happy to charge $200 to fix!

HondaCRX881

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, its retarded, but atleast with the right information and directions alot of people can take the fix into their own hands like myself

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
good info man

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That is true, I meant to post the pics, I just forgot where I left them when I returned from Honda I was so pissed off, I probably burned them or something!
I am now looking for a weld fix or something or perhapes a new racing bucket set for my tan interior.
Any suggestions?

HondaCRX881

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would just get the parts and fix it and see if it happens again if it doesnt your good if not then i would look for a new race seat. im a budget guy so thats what i would do. and finding a seat for a tan interior might be difficult to find one that matches good

jlk16188

5+ Year Member
Where do you buy the parts?? I really need to do this to my car asap. Grandma's rocking chair is really alloying in stop and go traffic in Pittsburgh

HondaCRX881

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
straight from honda, the parts you need are listed on the very first page of the info

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im having the same problem with my EP3 seats. Im going to do this pretty soon.