5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awww makes me miss my coupe... wish you kept the side moldings though

singlecamEJ8

so USDM it hurts.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
awww makes me miss my coupe... wish you kept the side moldings though
i don't. plus they came like that (welded) when i bought the car in 2003.

up for more EJ8's

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wanna post up pics but I don't have any recent ones...
Over the weekend photoshoot!!!!!!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Might as well post mine. Still work to be done of course.

Newer pics.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Back to 96-98 tails now? I've always been a fan of your simple stock-ish coupe :thumbs up.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i really miss amy and erin... haha. looks good!
Eran (Jason) is in EK SQUAD now. He posts photos every few days in their thread in Appearance/Cosmetic on Honda-Tech.com.
Back to 96-98 tails now? I've always been a fan of your simple stock-ish coupe :thumbs up.
Yep. I was looking for awhile and most people wanted too much for taillights that didn't come with the harnesses. I'm actually looking for another set, but these will hold me over until I find what I really want. The others are going to be a pain to find and I might have some issues with installation.

And thanks. I still have things I want to do though.

Eran's a big fan of my newest part. OEM cargo net. Seriously. He thinks it's the coolest thing that the groceries don't go everywhere. We all know how truly huge our coupe trunks are. The hatch is like half as big as far as floor space goes.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Eran's a big fan of my newest part. OEM cargo net. Seriously. He thinks it's the coolest thing that the groceries don't go everywhere. We all know how truly huge our coupe trunks are. The hatch is like half as big as far as floor space goes.
Oooo where'd you get it and how much? I get groceries multiple times a week and I can't stand all that crap flying everywhere no matter where I put it in the car. So generally I put it in the passenger seat or on the floor (I don't buy much) and hold the bags when I turn.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oooo where'd you get it and how much? I get groceries multiple times a week and I can't stand all that crap flying everywhere no matter where I put it in the car. So generally I put it in the passenger seat or on the floor (I don't buy much) and hold the bags when I turn.
$50 after shipping. They're discontinued.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
now that is friggin sick.

:thumbs up

I think I like the 99-00 tails better on your car, Amy. I haven't been a big fan of how the red/amber looks...:oops:
Since I've finished the rear of the car I think it looks much better with the amber on it. The red/white just looked weird by comparison to me since the rest embraced the car being a 1998.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I really like the amber on the car as well. The red/white just seemed like they didnt belong on the car.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Since I've finished the rear of the car I think it looks much better with the amber on it. The red/white just looked weird by comparison to me since the rest embraced the car being a 1998.
Exactly how I feel. With those new lips, your car looks absolutely fantastic. At first, I didnt know how I would feel about them because I hate those two lips individually, but after seeing them together I must say that Im a fan :thumbup: