watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
*ahem* :P

PS -
see u other the other hand understand..... and i kno my grammer is wack but s**t im from north carolina

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
watisjdm said:
see u other the other hand understand..... and i kno my grammer is wack but s**t im from north carolina
I'm saying I'm a girl. I know about rare parts. :P

Oh, and it's "grammar", with an A instead of an E. =)

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I'm saying I'm a girl. I know about rare parts. :P

Oh, and it's "grammar", with an A instead of an E. =)
s**t im f**kin up tonite.....im very srry ur one outta a million that knos the rareness of stuff....

and yet again im from nc u gotta forgive me :(

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
watisjdm said:
s**t im f**kin up tonite.....im very srry ur one outta a million that knos the rareness of stuff....

and yet again im from nc u gotta forgive me :(
:lol:
You have to be purposefully making it harder for me to read what you say.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
:lol:
You have to be purposefully making it harder for me to read what you say.
haha only sometimes....but just for you

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX what are your future plans? are you keepin' the front end pretty much stock like that or are you going with a cf hood, CTR headlights, lip, anything like that?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
snozepp147 said:
NOFX what are your future plans? are you keepin' the front end pretty much stock like that or are you going with a cf hood, CTR headlights, lip, anything like that?
I'm getting a front and rear lip, new mirrors, posisbly a new grill. I don't have the exact tastes as the majority though. Not too into cf. If I got a cf hood, I'd want to repaint it. Plus I'd still want hood pins if it's an aftermarket hood like that. So it'd just look weird.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here's my EJ6, I would also love one of those OEM rear lips. I passed up an opportunity to get one already in CGP for about $150, only 45 minutes away from me about 3 years ago because I didn't realize how special it was. I'm planning on going back to stock side skirts too but I'm keeping the front lip.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I'm getting a front and rear lip, new mirrors, posisbly a new grill. I don't have the exact tastes as the majority though. Not too into cf. If I got a cf hood, I'd want to repaint it. Plus I'd still want hood pins if it's an aftermarket hood like that. So it'd just look weird.
cool, yeah i've thought about going back to stock hood just to make it look a little cleaner with no cf. i like the 99-00 tails on your car with the 96-98 rear bumper i may get some of those and a mugen replica front lip.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^the 99-00 tails are a nice mod, not many mod's you can do that easily and for that cheap that make that much of a noticeable difference

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cgpEJ6 said:
^the 99-00 tails are a nice mod, not many mod's you can do that easily and for that cheap that make that much of a noticeable difference
yeah, don't get me wrong i love my 96-98 tails and not alot of people keep theirs, but just seing how different the red/clears look on the 96-98 bumper compared to the 99-00 just makes the car look a lot lower to the ground for some reason and smoother. maybe its just me but the 99-00 rear bumper comes down a little further because it has a different place for the lip.

Snaild16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
99-00 tails FTW!!!

that 4dr would look nice if it was dropped like 2"

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive already posted some pics on maybe page 2 or 3..but this is what the weather in erie makes your car look like:( :( :(

i hate snow.

singlecamEJ8

so USDM it hurts.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOW....i guess i gotta love sunny california then....we complain when their is a thin layer of frost on our windows in he morning.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Meh, that's nothing. This is my car the last winter I was in DE ('04).

Old headlights btw. They've been exchanged for brand new ones.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^thank god i have a garage to park in.