rollin pics

drew22mader

5+ Year Member
Yea its a nice show car, except the headlight and tails, i would just run some 04-05's in there and do stock heads blacked out. IMO.

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i agree with teh mader :P

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TheSmuggler said:
"Will look better," or, "Will look more JDM?
both :laugh:

im not a show car. yes i put my car in shows but IMO a show car is tv's, full ice, fiberglass, lambo doors, neons, etc. i dont have any of that stuff. my car is a clean car. shut up brad. lmao

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks sick to me man...keep up the great work.

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1siksivik said:
both :laugh:

im not a show car. yes i put my car in shows but IMO a show car is tv's, full ice, fiberglass, lambo doors, neons, etc. i dont have any of that stuff. my car is a clean car. shut up brad. lmao
what u described is a riced out dub car. Theres plenty of show cars that dont have "full ice" or lambo doors, or even neons...I know u said IMO, but still.........

ur car is still a show car, theres nothing wrong with that.

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1siksivik said:
brad is never right. what gave u that idea? :laugh:

hey shogun im gonna change them when i get paid next week and black them out with the amber inside. will look better IMO.
i thought you didnt want to do this because thats what everyone does ;)

even though everyone does it, you have to admit. IT DOES LOOK GOOD :D

nice car btw

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah everyone does it and yes it does look good lol. when i ha the lights tinted orange it didnt turn out the way i invisioned it would be but since i paid to have it done i kept them on. lol. next check ill be ordering my 2nd bride seat and new set of front and rear lights.

TheSmuggler

5+ Year Member
2nd Bride seat. Low budget ballin and you can only afford one seat at a time :lol: Save up and either buy both at once, or put your money where itll do you good, like the motor.

TheSmuggler

5+ Year Member
^^tr00f. The only person that needs extra holding is the driver, as you shouldent be doing an road racing or autox with 2 ppl in the car.... butttt you don't do anything like that you just attend shows...

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
first u say this:
yeah everyone does it and yes it does look good lol. when i ha the lights tinted orange it didnt turn out the way i invisioned it would be but since i paid to have it done i kept them on. lol. next check ill be ordering my 2nd bride seat and new set of front and rear lights.
and now this......from HT sim, plz explain this....and it was post on the 10th this month...so its not like its old.

"nothing. their tinted orange as the same color has the car. they took the paint with a clear and tinted the lights. i like them cuz its different. everybody has blacked out lights. i like to separate myself from others. "

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dam son u spyin on me and s**t :laugh::laugh: are you e-stalkin me? :laugh::laugh:

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'm everywhere.......so be careful.

ROFL !!

btw hows the turbo kit coming.....ur still doing that right?

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dunno what i wanna do. turbo or swap. im saving as we speak. i got 450 bucks hahahah. im just gonna save my next 3-4 commission checks and whatever i decide at that time imma do it. i bought the brides cuz i had to get rid of the silver leather seats cuz im not silver anymore. yes people like brad are gonna call me stupid for spendin 2k on seats when i could have some motor work. its comin trust me. after my brides thats what im saving for.

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1siksivik said:
i dunno what i wanna do. turbo or swap. im saving as we speak. i got 450 bucks hahahah. im just gonna save my next 3-4 commission checks and whatever i decide at that time imma do it. i bought the brides cuz i had to get rid of the silver leather seats cuz im not silver anymore. yes people like brad are gonna call me stupid for spendin 2k on seats when i could have some motor work. its comin trust me. after my brides thats what im saving for.
well i hope so....

i got a surprise coming next summer :cool:

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TheSmuggler said:
Man this is a great book.
gtfo u n000b

s0ltker said:
well i hope so....

i got a surprise coming next summer :cool:

i already know what it is. you told me at the rz motoring show and its on ur myspace lol

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are you planning on doing 04 tails?

as far as the brides, who cares if you only do one at a time, better then nothing.

and dont boost, your car deserves a k20. boost will create too many problems, trust me. been there done that.

na > boost

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nahh i like my 01-03 tails better than the 04-05 tails.