Ron's Site Suggestions

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Yup, not a problem Ron. I also added a note site wide when you post a new thread to make sure your title summarizes your message.

RonJ

Banned
I just love it. Though it's too soon to draw conclusions, I'm already sensing better thread titles.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks really good Justin :thumbs up.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That last update really helped on my recent search, so good job on making the this site that much more pleasant, don't understand why ronj isn't a mod... again, he's just brought good to it and isn't a power hungry a** hole like some would be.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk

SoergBot

don't know if this has been mentioned, but a chat box on the forum main page, and a like button for posts.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There is already a chat box on the main page. :what:

Like button? Dude, this isn't facebook.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
don't know if this has been mentioned, but a chat box on the forum main page, and a like button for posts.
Yeah, you should see a chatbox on the forum homepage. I think you only need 10 posts to view it. As for the facebook button we dont have a like button but there is a big facebook icon to the right of the thread title to send to facebook.

RonJ

Banned
Yup, not a problem Ron. I also added a note site wide when you post a new thread to make sure your title summarizes your message.
This change has been the biggest success for the tech sections perhaps ever.

I am now obsolete at CC. (staff celebrates)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ron, what do you think about a Clubcivic newsletter? I like the idea. Monthly newsletter. :thumbup:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah. i stuck at spelly.