Roof Racks For 2 door Civics

JdmRover

5+ Year Member
Hey i am getting a kayak for xmas and really dont feel like buying a new truck or car . So i might get a roof rack for my civic, but i dont know how it would look like?

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE POST PICTURES OF ROOF RACKS ON A CIVICS ;) Thanks

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ive only ever seen hard racks on one coupe, and i didnt like em cuz they stuck up really high. they look good on a sedan tho IMO

without fairing

with fairing

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont get a yakima ... i had mine fly off the roof of my 94 accord with 3 bikes on it in the fast lane on i80 .... luckily nobody was behind me and the whole thing landed upright bikes and all

thule or sarius is where its at.

ashnman2

5+ Year Member
Ive been researching the crap out of it. Expect to pay about 400 to 600 new. Thule and yakima are almost exactly the same price. If you can navigate through their sites and figure out what parts fit yours you can go to ebay and buy each part separate and save 100 to 200 bucks. But the stuff is usually used. So I am on here searching for a complete kit from one person. Otherwise I suggest buying the whole kit new. Its expensive but its the only option...trust me. I am on week 2 of my search. Im a cheap bastard.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It technically is a 2 door, but a hatch: