ROTM material?

ExcelcivicSi

JDM Biatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope don't waste your time. lol jk

seriously i think _jawn has it won this month you should try it next month.

nice ride you have though

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah once i get my windows tinted, paint my valve cover and do some other small engine stuff, get my car high speed buffed, and get my rear end done (00 rear bumper and lip and 00 tails). I might enter.

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, youve got a coupe. You dont run against jawn, hes a hatch. Enter and run against me next month. =)

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Excel, Team 4R moved the hatchback contest to next month, the coupe contest is this month.

Anyway, that is a pretty fine car you got there, looks as clean as mine, heheheh! I like the rims a lot, those are pretty tight, the only thing I dont like is that you got an even lowering kit, you shoulda got an offset lowering kit like the one I have, the front is dropped a 1/2" lower than the rear. But don't go out and get different springs, lol, it looks tight as hell. Tint is good. :D

ExcelcivicSi

JDM Biatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh shoot i just might enter then...but if riceboy enter we're all screwed.

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Wolfy
Excel, Team 4R moved the hatchback contest to next month, the coupe contest is this month.

Anyway, that is a pretty fine car you got there, looks as clean as mine, heheheh! I like the rims a lot, those are pretty tight, the only thing I dont like is that you got an even lowering kit, you shoulda got an offset lowering kit like the one I have, the front is dropped a 1/2" lower than the rear. But don't go out and get different springs, lol, it looks tight as hell. Tint is good. :D
I have GC coilovers - just havent gotten around to adjusting them.

vi3tboi714

MiLaNo Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn wassup wit tha conversion? ne ways nice clean ride dawg, i noticed u in NC i usually come out there for a week or two in tha summer cuz i have some peeps out there in charlotte, we'll race when i get there,lol

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha yeah man we can chill - but i dont race my car....

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd say go for a month when _jawn isn't running....your car is much cooler than mine though =)

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't listen to the haters, it looks good, I say go for it

ghostsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty nice looking car you have there, i say if you did go for the ride of the month then i damn sure could and i not really feeling ready for it right now, but still have upgrades in the process though. One thing though if you do decide to post pics, lose the damn back ground picture of that piece of s**t FORD tauras in the back its such a eye sore, oh yeah baby i am a CHEVY lover too.

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I didn't say I was going to enter - I am going to later on once I finish the outside (00 rear end and lip, 00 tails, OEM fogs) and turbo my car and do some more engine stuff(hopefully by the end of december).