ROTM Suggestion..

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Wow, well, im sorry that I have goals in life and chose to purchase a house before I make my car run 12's so f**k U on that. Im not 20 years old like most people on here, live with parents and can throw $100/week into their Civic. I am in a WAY different part of life than most people in here. Sorry my HEAD is on straight for my age.

And who the f**k are you to tell me where and when I can complain??? Nobody you are s**t. I'll complain in any thread I see fit. If you have a problem with that, then try to get me banned for voicing my opinion.

Look, I was trying to handle this like an adult, but I see I just get cut on for trying to see whats going on, and maybe making this site better....
im 24 and am buying house this week. i can afford more then an intake. im sorry you just dont care enough and would rather sit here an b***h cause you get no e-gratification. why do you care so much about rotm?? even if you did enter who would vote for an intake???

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doug piston said:
im 24 and am buying house this week. i can afford more then an intake. im sorry you just dont care enough and would rather sit here an b***h cause you get no e-gratification. why do you care so much about rotm?? even if you did enter who would vote for an intake???
GOod for you..your point? Im not bitching, Im trying to make a difference. E-gratification has nothing to do with it.

And yet again, the point is not that it will win. The point is to be included.

EDIT: It isnt obvious I AM doing something? THe mod that controls that changed the rules b/c of my suggestions! He reated this thread b/c of me..... WTF are you talking about? :what:

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how many people on here would be able to keep it running anyways. im sure not too many people on here own other cars that are modded other than their civic's, enough to KEEP the contest running.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Wow, well, im sorry that I have goals in life and chose to purchase a house before I make my car run 12's so f**k U on that. Im not 20 years old like most people on here, live with parents and can throw $100/week into their Civic. I am in a WAY different part of life than most people in here. Sorry my HEAD is on straight for my age.

And who the f**k are you to tell me where and when I can complain??? Nobody you are s**t. I'll complain in any thread I see fit. If you have a problem with that, then try to get me banned for voicing my opinion.

Look, I was trying to handle this like an adult, but I see I just get cut on for trying to see whats going on, and maybe making this site better....
im sure u already saw the poll so stop complaining.

and as far as your goals, thas great. u are obviously older than most of us and have it good, congrats (seriously). it has nothing to do with your car though. if u choose not to modify it, thats on you, no one is insulting for it. just realize it wont get you into rotm. dont blow it out of porportion.

Ace$nyper

MySiIzFaster said:

OK so let me get this your saying well you got it better then us by owning house being an grown up *supporting self etc* So your putting down all of us who are younger or don't follow same path as you *i agree house is better investment then car* but you want to be rewarded for a stock car?

Look at the people that do show cars think they got nice ass houses and trips to Cancun um no there spending every dime on there cars hence they get trophies for shows.

Why dont you take your pointless bitching else where your point is about as worthless as running stock cars in ROTM. I mean down the street from me i could walk out with your exact car have it in my name today even should i get a cookie for geting same f**king thing a dealer sells like its hot s**t?

Keep telling everyone your above the law and attacking people you're on your way to bans ville. Your just a being sour for the sake of it and trying to stir stuff up. Your not a noob you should know its not wanted here.

If you can make a good useful post and sujest somthing thats more then welcome.

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You misspelled glad also :lol: I'm here to help
Besides is this thread serving any purpose other than a bitchfest?
Calm down Ace I'm just messin with you =)

Ace$nyper

skinnyjdawg said:
You misspelled glad also :lol: I'm here to help
Besides is this thread serving any purpose other than a bitchfest?
Calm down Ace I'm just messin with you =)
damnit 110% of the time I do that to glad!!!!

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:

maybe our heads will get str8 when we get to ur age...
props for tryin to get us included though..
but my shyt dun stand a chance...especially since living w/ mom/pop i can only drop $100 every week...
and then theres weed..bitches..u know..expenses...
maybe 1 day though

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dun need to win rotm..im just glad to b a part of CLUBCIVIC..YEA! :rocker: :what: