ROTM Winner August 2004: : civic_on_air

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
the car looks good.....but i dont like bags.....
id didnt like em at first either till i rode in a car with bags...

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah its cool and s**t....but you know....everyone has their own style

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_on_air said:
thanks for all the compliments

latin em1 well i used to wash and wax it almost every week that probably helped to keep it shiny... i dont really do it that much anymore i was suprised at the shinyness of it in the pics

Britty- awww thank you soo much
Seriously Eric, your car is one of my favourites...PERIOD!!! I love everything about it. Especially the rims ;)

civic_on_air

Britty said:
Seriously Eric, your car is one of my favourites...PERIOD!!! I love everything about it. Especially the rims ;)
wow you dont know how good that makes me feel.... again thank you very much

leftlaneb*tch

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Eric, you know how I feel about your SI... as close as anyone can feel to love for an inanimate object.
Popularity contest or not, your ride got my vote since day one. I hope you win, because it's well deserved and long overdue. I shed a tear every time you remind me that you're going to part with it. I would gladly take care of it for you, if I could.........

civic_on_air

leftlaneb*tch said:

Eric, you know how I feel about your SI... as close as anyone can feel to love for an inanimate object.
Popularity contest or not, your ride got my vote since day one. I hope you win, because it's well deserved and long overdue. I shed a tear every time you remind me that you're going to part with it. I would gladly take care of it for you, if I could.........
thank you sooo much yoko.... that really makes it seem like no time was wasted on her... i really do wish i didnt have to part with her.... and i think she would love for you to have her hehe..... And thank you agin for the vote and the comment makes it all seem worthwhile

leftlaneb*tch

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OH WTH ERIC!!!! I didn't know this was for Aug. UGH! I already voted for Tom a long ass time ago#@$%^&#$%^& UHHHHHH :0(((((((((((((((((((((((((

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sweet ride, do you have pics of your subs? or did i miss them?

civic_on_air

i can get pics of them they arent in right now cause of the air ride install i havent had the time or money to put them back in so they are just in the garage right now... but if you want pics i will get em

stealthsi009

sTEalth MOde
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the car is hella nice, but the air stuff is not my thing that should belong on a totally different car.

blustreek99

Registered Loser...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very Sexy ride... saw it yesterday @ CSi... Please list details of the setup... and did you say it was for sale? PM me for details, if you get a chance! Thanks...!