Rough ride, and not in a good way

Honda momma

Can someone help me find out why my car is riding so hard in the rear end? Sometimes slamming down so hard your teeth knock together, she takes turns fine and doesn't float so what's going on? I've shelled out a lot of cash to have different things fixed and I'm scared I'm going to get taken by the mechanics again, you know they always find so much to fix.....

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can someone help me find out why my car is riding so hard in the rear end? Sometimes slamming down so hard your teeth knock together, she takes turns fine and doesn't float so what's going on? I've shelled out a lot of cash to have different things fixed and I'm scared I'm going to get taken by the mechanics again, you know they always find so much to fix.....
2nd, visit the tech section and post up a thread regarding your issue, be specific about the issue description in the title, provide as much detail as possible in the thread and if possible, post pictures of the offending parts.
:flush:

Isn't your car a 99? That's 6th gen btw.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thread Makers: Thread titles must summarize the technical question or problem, and the first post must include the year, trim, and any mods for your Civic.