RPMs arent going above 4500

army4life

Army MOS: Combat Ninja
Car has never seen above 5200 RPMS other then once when I double clutched and punched it... that was the only time lol.. now its jus 5200 and toped out... each gear....
Granny shifting, not double clutching like you should. Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile...winning's winning. :twisted::deadhorse2::whip2:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Granny shifting, not double clutching like you should. Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile...winning's winning. :twisted::deadhorse2::whip2:
Lol dead horse forreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok to explain my car a bit more.... its a 2000 DX Hatch.. with a JDM D15B Vtec Swap - the car was auto converted to manual... Using a 99 EX 5 Speed ECU and the wiring harness is still a DX Harness... Ready for the laugh? My Vtec is my Left Horn Button... so could it be that I dont have a vtec harness or that vtec isnt wired to harness but to the horn? lol please help me.. Im no0b 101

DMunny

VTEC WHORE
He would dummy light for sure. He isn't getting crossover because he doesn't have a computer crossover, he has a manual crossover(horn button)
i really thought he was joking about that...

irawkian_EK9

lmao ya i didnt hook up the vtec to horn button a friend actually did that.. lmao.. it worked vtec popped when i pressed button @ 4400 but still topped @ 5200.. so as of now... I wired vtec from the Solenoid & Oil Pressure switch to the ECU.... still hittin 5200 rpms and thats it..... also heres a question... on the back of the motor... above the oil pressure on the left side of the motor under the intake mani.. theres a harness clip thats plugged in but not wired...