rsandawg's photoshoot (56k go poop)

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civimanex said:
o s**t...nm...that musta been a mad old post then...the 1 i read...or do u have 2 civics?
yeah bro..that was my old civic...it was a 96 ex sohc turbo. and i wrecked it (the one on my avatar). the red one is my new civic.

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I f**kin HEART THIS CAR. BEST CAR IVE SEEN ON THIS f**kin SITE. HAHAHAHAH keep it up bro!

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice. makes me want to spend all the $4,000 i've saved up for this semester's tutition fee and make my honda look like that. Very nice. what are those rims agian?

edit: 16" Rota Circuits w/ Toyo Tires

what is the shoulder of the tires? i don't think you posted this info.

Last edited:

aframdb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That shits clean as hell! nice work

zeb

JDM yO!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much have u lowered ur car and what seats are those!!! nice car....!!!

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's 2 3/4" drop...so i had to roll the fenders, and they're 45 series tire walls. the seats are just recaro style seats...got 'em on ebay for $400 with the rails.

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok it dat 1 it red to it a shyney red 3 i like shyney red cars 4 ur civic is shyney red so i love it off the hook red and the rims bring it out good

Abz

This is jus the beginning
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RSanDawg said:
it's 2 3/4" drop...so i had to roll the fenders, and they're 45 series tire walls. the seats are just recaro style seats...got 'em on ebay for $400 with the rails.
Brav what did you type as the search to find them... I aint hardly finding anything decent.. Am loving them seats... give them to me I'l be your best friend :P

Cars looks gorjus!!! Well done, also the engine looking well sweet!

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here's the link on ebay...http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7925959242&category=33701

i checked its ebay store and they got none of the same seats for sale....they have some other ones you might like though. i didn't have any problems with them either.

edited: here yah go bro..i found one for yah...even cheaper than what i bought it for. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7944621517&category=33630
still got 6 days left on the bidding.

Last edited:

zeb

JDM yO!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RSanDawg said:

what springs or coilovers u using? do u have a camber kit?

DoeB

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thost Stock Si seats are pretty dope dude, clean job u got there ...

i heard u can put Si Steering wheels on any coupe model, is that true ?

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^i have sprint springs with skunk2 camber kit. when i save up i'll prolly get some teins...

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SanDawg said:
^^^i have sprint springs with skunk2 camber kit. when i save up i'll prolly get some teins...
new nick? :ok:

Stylinhonda

VTEC BABY
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn i love that S2k red. Car is hot. What DIY method did you go with on the fogs?

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^my bud did it for me...he owns a paint shop so he'd do a better job painting the foggies. i forgot the type paint we used but i'll ask him.