RSX Muffler: How Does it Look?

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good. i've been thinking of doing this. does it sound the same? i'd like to get an 8th gen si muffler for my 7th gen too

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it, if it changed the sound in a good way and helps performance thats sweet, cuz its oem honda and thats always a plus.

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good!

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Every thing is stock besides the muffler and half the axle back piping (lol).

Yeah it's very quiet, you can hear it rumble a tad bit when you step on the gas. It sounds sooooooooooooooo cool at idle when you get near it.

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice bro, fitment is perfect. sound clips plz haha...my uncle did it on his ej1 gsr ...it sounded aite....

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good, just a lil bit on the expensive side for a stock muffler.

Commodore

back again
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any chance of new pics? I have to see this before I buy the muffler tonight off craigslist. I can't see the pics in the first post.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any chance of new pics? I have to see this before I buy the muffler tonight off craigslist. I can't see the pics in the first post.
Search my more recent Member's Rides thread.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Has anyone else installed a RSX-S muffler on their Civic since this old thread was originally posted? Ive been considering doing the same because I want an inexpensive muffler that doesnt sound loud, obnoxious or ricey. I have an Hx so I can only do so much without reducing my MPG capacity or going crazy with a full exhaust system.