RSX short shifter in 7th gen

Tkdtim1226

5+ Year Member
Does anybody know if this will work? Dezod says that they sell a short shifter that will fit both, but nobody else seems to market theirs in the same way. I know there is a lot of parts that transfer over. Is this one of them?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep, it'll bolt right in. If its the revo its a whole assembly and loads of people will swear by it and say its the best.

Basically all you need to do is pop apart the center console, unbolt the old assembly and bolt the new one in, easy half hour to an hour job.

sniperscout

5+ Year Member
i am using the rsx-s revo in my em2...but if you have a 6spd tranny you will have some issues getting into reverse since it is so far to the right. I remedied that by putting on the StrutKing left to right short throw adapter

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am using the rsx-s revo in my em2...but if you have a 6spd tranny you will have some issues getting into reverse since it is so far to the right. I remedied that by putting on the StrutKing left to right short throw adapter
Shouldn't be any different... Its just on a pivot ball joint and the movement moves the linkage.