rwd eg!!

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4doorcivic16 said:
just steel some stuff of the s2000 and there you go.

straight up, keep it a honda

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
orfus5 said:
a 200sx is fwd...
goodluck
The S12 chassis 200sx is RWD and 240's in some parts of the world are designated the 200sx.

d16acoupe

5+ Year Member
dont have the money to keep it honda, s2000 are rare as rocking horse s**t over here, pick up a 200sx handy enough love the vtec but its out of the question

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
d16acoupe said:
dont have the money to keep it honda, s2000 are rare as rocking horse s**t over here, pick up a 200sx handy enough love the vtec but its out of the question
must be a little more rare over there, bc i look out my window right now and see 3 of them :lol:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is going to be interesting to say the least.

WalterRonny

Amante de los EG's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i've seen a del sol rwd and this car look bag to me when it turns .... if you want to drift buy a RWD stock

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive seen on cardomain that they converted a eg hatch into rwd, they used s2000 parts and a s2000 motor and gearbox. ill find a link and post it

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a RWD eg would be nice but with a s2k swap. my boy is doin the swap into a 86 tegg soon..

stealthy said:
ive seen a boosted 4dr eg with a j30

that car was slow ass balls.. ive seen the car many of times and i almost raced him but thats when it went up for sale i guess..

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
actually a 200sx is rwd. its the only difference between the sentra and the 200sx. trust me i work at nissan as a parts counter person

rUdGrICk

92'cIvIc vX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just throw that f20c 2.0L 140hp.thats good enough and its still honda based