s**t headlights??

EFB18

High Mimbeer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i noticed this today..

changed bulbs..spent 100 on 4..

they look good..bright as white..see alot of things in detail..the things you CAN see

my headlights suck..bottom line..

i adjust them..still suck

anyway have these issues..and what can i do to stop this..besides buying aftermarket lights * don't really like projectors*

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what bulbs did you get that cost you that much. You could have gotten a decent HID kit for cheaper.

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, i got 2 low beams and 2 high beams, 80 watt lows and 120 watt highs, for 2 bucks total, to this day they still work great. why not just take the headlights off and clean em? soap and water, and a little scrubber do the trick a lot of the times

EFB18

High Mimbeer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
after i got the bulbs installed i was thinking..*f**k..should have just order HID s**t*

super white..ultra night vision..they weren't worth the money..

the lights are still angled weird..and i can't seem to adjust them..believe me..i've tryed

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there is a screw on the top of them in the middle, you can turn it lol, yeah, one of mine is hella messed up, i have to get a new screw and everything for it kuz its broken lol

JDMb18EFcivic

5+ Year Member
ALL Mounting/adjusting Points for my headlights are broken. They are really floppy! haha!
plan to just get new OEM ones, even though they are so expensive.

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and a pain in the d**k to get on and off, took me an hour to figure it out, and now i dont even remember lol

4wdCivic

5+ Year Member
i put a set of the HID's in my wagon headlights..( i started a post to see if my 4wd wagon headlights are the same as a 90 Civic Si hatchback or CRX of the same year...they are, aren't they?) but my headlights are rusted inside, and the chrome area is going a yellow color. i have like a big spot of white HID and that's it.

want to go with some cheapo projectors...maybe they'll be better.

hiddenramza

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
and a pain in the d**k to get on and off, took me an hour to figure it out, and now i dont even remember lol
thats funny bro but not funnier then my dumb ass. i have a year trying and i still can't get them off. took

srews off bolts , bent the frame. i tried everything. i even have the expensive mechanic book that tells you

step by step and stil. thier on thier for live for me:cry:l