S13 babe!!

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What kinda wheels you lookin into??
there s a shop in la habra around orange county they r selling 4 sportmax to 340 this is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=280187036073&rd=1
butthis is what i like more
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=270108659841&rd=1
yeah abe red and white ...hotttt haha
a few weeks a go i register in a nissan forum is called 240sxforum.com but its not compare to clubcivic they dont help me a lot like clubcivic does oh well
heres daylight pics

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the rim choice.. Id say either color would look good..
As for the car it looks to be in great shape.. Engine and engine bay looks to be pretty clean as well..

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i know bro thats why i bought im very happy oh and thanks for the comments guys

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if its just club civic i shouldn't even be here lol i own a gtr even tho a memeber did curse me out for not being company loyal but oook nice whip dude nissan + honda = choices i say lol

your close to me also I'm over here in calabasas but bounce to Pasadena and el monte now in then .

There is a shop in south el monte i went to for my skyline and they no it all about nissan and honda . The owner converted his to Rhd

anyways if you ever need any help on finding parts etc lmk

Good luck

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like a really clean platform to have some fun with.

Get rid of that truck engine in it ASAP though.

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if its just club civic i shouldn't even be here lol i own a gtr even tho a memeber did curse me out for not being company loyal but oook nice whip dude nissan + honda = choices i say lol

your close to me also I'm over here in calabasas but bounce to Pasadena and el monte now in then .

There is a shop in south el monte i went to for my skyline and they no it all about nissan and honda . The owner converted his to Rhd

anyways if you ever need any help on finding parts etc lmk

Good luck
thanks a lot bro

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wondering what the heck happened to you...how much did you snake that for? looks to be in really good condition for the year

I went 1/2 and 1/2 on a beat ass 240sx with an sr20 with some dipshit a while back, he paid me my 1/2 and we went are separate ways, that car was a lot fun for the month i got to mob it around

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
looking good... i'm in the minority that thinks the sleepyeyes look good... so, CA18DET swap?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good Brah!.
my brothers gota 13 too.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice, mint condition

lownslow

5+ Year Member
this is my new ride guys hope u like it i sold my red civic bought a 2005 civic give it to my wife and bought this one......i love itt
next week im buying some red rims and putting a new suspension

nice! lazy eye mod ftw!