s2000 Cluster, Spoon Calipers, P Mirrors, Ctr Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindsayC

Just would like to get rid of the rest ofmy parts :(, these arent junk parts all are in good/excellent working condition.
thnks

s2000 Cluster with plugs
$260

Spoon Calipers used (1season) have box also
SOLD

Jdm 99-00 Ek Power Folding Mirrors 4door(wont fit 2dr)
Comes with switch and relay
$150

Ctr Wheel
$250

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Will the mirrors fit a 96 Civic 4 door?
i think they'll fit...just look inside of the mounts (the rubber seal), if it writes SO4, then youll be good...

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey OP do u need anything else (besides the cluster and plugs) for this to fit a 6th gen?
i heard thet u need more than the cluster...lmk...
and are u taking trades for the cluster, as i have quite some ek parts in my FS thread.

Xclusive1

I dont know? I bought them thinkng they where for for a ek hatch but i got scammed.
If your able to find out if they will fit that would be great, lm actually very interested in getting them. Can you post some more pics of them? Thanks

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey OP do u need anything else (besides the cluster and plugs) for this to fit a 6th gen?
i heard thet u need more than the cluster...lmk...
and are u taking trades for the cluster, as i have quite some ek parts in my FS thread.
its far from plug and play. you need a special box and to cut some wires and rewire and whatnot. it seems pretty complicated actually from the one how to i read

HiQ

Has anyone received their parts or even gotten shipping confirmations yet? I haven't :(

Project-Ek9

If anyone purchased any "items" from lindsay, go and file a dispute/claim asap, i filled one two days after she said she was waiting for the money to clear her account, til this day i have yet to receive the calipers, she doesnt respond to anything at all, she pulled a fast one on me as well, cuz the claim was going to close yesterday if she did not respond in 10 days, she waited till the last minute to respond now ive got to wait longer, but i know ill get my money back

HiQ

Phew... Good to hear man. I just escalated my claim with PayPal as well. Fingers crossed!

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good to hear PayPal pulled through and gave you the refund :thumbup: ... I suggest everyone else does the same.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just ban the gutter slut. nothing but a slutty scamming whore bag

Status
Not open for further replies.