s2000 motor

quickcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anything is possible but how much $$$$ are you willing to pay?

lilvi3tboix1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wanna know how much would it cost to for the labor installing the motor

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
more than you got. fwd to rwd conversions are hideously expensive. if you had maybe 15-20 grand plus car and motor, then you could do it and do it right. but its a huge waste. just swap a h22a if you want that kinda power and torque, far easier (relatively) and cheaper.

Eg_Project

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
has anyone done that.....but anyways if i had 8g i would fully build a b20 or b18b and turbo it

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know what octane a b20 takes, your crazy, the gas prices so high right now

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b20 is from a CRV, it uses 87 octane. Unless were talking about another tpye of B20

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why a B16b? for a few hundred more you can get the B18C R... Or a regular B16 with mods.

Eg6xCiViC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've seen the S2000 swap in a 5th gen hatch....i think it was on Jdmcivic.com a while ago...the hatch was ricey as hell but it had a dope motor haha...why would you go w. a 1.6? i would go bigger and get a 1.8er Hater haha B18C or the B18C5....:D you would produce more power w/ the 1.8 in the long run

VietJspecCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hav done that..got a h22a and tryin to power it up rite now...engine cost 2500 and install only 700 buckx.wat else can i ask for..a fine ass girl

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Eg6xCiViC
I've seen the S2000 swap in a 5th gen hatch....i think it was on Jdmcivic.com a while ago...the hatch was ricey as hell but it had a dope motor haha...why would you go w. a 1.6? i would go bigger and get a 1.8er Hater haha B18C or the B18C5....:D you would produce more power w/ the 1.8 in the long run
I seen that too. But the engine wasnt running. If you look at it closely it doesnt have any belts, and its welded straight to the firewall.

g4hatchie

the slammed SOHC
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by VietJspecCivic
HKS Racing Blow Off Valve(Not In Engine)
oh my dear god.....

the lack of knowledge makes my brain ache:(

g4hatchie

the slammed SOHC
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Si_Racer13
I seen that too. But the engine wasnt running. If you look at it closely it doesnt have any belts, and its welded straight to the firewall.
gotta love show-cars :roll:

Eg6xCiViC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Si_Racer13
Sorry Mr. JDM....i will stand down...you know more about cars than i do:lol: