S2K Tuners?

redcivicls95

redcivicls95
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do they make tuners for 2005 s2k's. I know they have a programmable ecu in the 06's. But is there any type of hand-held tuning for the 04?

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do they make tuners for 2005 s2k's. I know they have a programmable ecu in the 06's. But is there any type of hand-held tuning for the 04?
hand held, no. k-pro is your best option

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
K pro, or AEM

redcivicls95

redcivicls95
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thank you. i was just looking for a hypertech handheld or something. K-pros are expensive. i've been out of the honda game for a hot second i was just wondering if the had a little handheld tuner that could manipulate timing and fuel and stuff

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you. i was just looking for a hypertech handheld or something. K-pros are expensive. i've been out of the honda game for a hot second i was just wondering if the had a little handheld tuner that could manipulate timing and fuel and stuff
thats what k-pro does :what: Dont cheap out and try to use a piggyback system

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
handhelds are for domestic trucks, not import cars.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are you stalking me? f**k off!!! With your ghetto ass little coupe
kid you have no f**king idea. bring one of your 9 built/turbo'd pimped out rides up to the northwest and play with my ghetto ass little coupe.

redcivicls95

redcivicls95
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kid you have no f**king idea. bring one of your 9 built/turbo'd pimped out rides up to the northwest and play with my ghetto ass little coupe.
Yes. Im going to go buy back one of the cars i've built and drive to your shithole to spank your single cam ass................NOT!

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes. Im going to go buy back one of the cars i've built and drive to your shithole to spank your single cam ass................NOT!
How about you save all your pennies and nickles, build something worth more than a donky show in Mexico, and bring it out to NJ in October for the Outlaw Shootout? I'll be there waiting ;)