sad, devasted, dying civic

gusunit

5+ Year Member
Hi everyone. well this is my civic story. i bought my civic bout a year ago for $3500 and i fell in love , vtec exhaust, wheels, its was awesome. then i spun a bearing. So i got another engine a d15b vtec. i had it put on and drove it but something was wrong. the guy who swapped my engine spun my clutch. oil got inside. so then i go and spend another 350 for a clutch and flwheel. this time i told my friend to put on the clutch. but something was till wrong. all 4 piston rings were toast. i burnt so much oil untill i got tired of buying oil and told the guy to replace the engine again and not to slip my clutch so he goes and replaces the engine for free because i still had the warranty which was about three months. theeeeeeeeeeen, my right side where the shock tower connects to the body cracked. ! AH. now my car is limping. i got two heart transplants and now a broken leg on my car. now my question is to all my good friends here is should i try and fix this issue or just get a shell? i been looking for a shell but cant find them anywhere. HELP PLEASE thanks :(

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi everyone. well this is my civic story. i bought my civic bout a year ago for $3500 and i fell in love , vtec exhaust, wheels, its was awesome. then i spun a bearing. So i got another engine a d15b vtec. i had it put on and drove it but something was wrong. the guy who swapped my engine spun my clutch. oil got inside. so then i go and spend another 350 for a clutch and flwheel. this time i told my friend to put on the clutch. but something was till wrong. all 4 piston rings were toast. i burnt so much oil untill i got tired of buying oil and told the guy to replace the engine again and not to slip my clutch so he goes and replaces the engine for free because i still had the warranty which was about three months. theeeeeeeeeeen, my right side where the shock tower connects to the body cracked. ! AH. now my car is limping. i got two heart transplants and now a broken leg on my car. now my question is to all my good friends here is should i try and fix this issue or just get a shell? i been looking for a shell but cant find them anywhere. HELP PLEASE thanks :(
get a shell. can u post any pics of the damage foe us see if you can possibly save it?

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that happened to Rand0m's 5-lug hatchie too. I wouldn't trust fixing it unless you have no other options man.

Ls-HatchBoy

Honda Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What i would do is find a shell, just rolling and swap all your stuff from your current hatchie to the shell. And doode your in Cali, hondas are like 7eleven's their everywhere, lol.