Same Car, Same Engine, New pics, New Paint, New Accessories :D

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yes sir ;) whats your user name on there?

Same as on here but im premie over there and have been on crsx for alot longer lol
I was premie too but they stopped billing my Paypal and I derno, got too lazy to reinstate it.

Funny, ive been on CRSX for longer than ive been on CC hahaha.

Anyways, new mods and "demods" lol.. Got the head cover powder coated matte black and finishing up the Y7. I just need a secondary o2 sensor and I think I should be good.

And an ASR brace+22mm ITR bar.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
..did i miss something?!?! cliff notes on why turbo kit was taken off?
i can tell you how to fit your foglights with the intercooler =) i did it before

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
..did i miss something?!?! cliff notes on why turbo kit was taken off?
i can tell you how to fit your foglights with the intercooler =) i did it before
I like N/A better, its more responsive and better for track racing. lol JK I got state reffed in September and I need to get it to pass so the fine is only $275 instead of $675.

Fog lights+boost? Please do tell!!!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hope you dont mind i posted a pic so it does show i know what im talk'n about :P
my car*

what you do is use something as a spacer..big nuts, alot of washers, etc..
usually the bracket from the foglight will be the thing that stops people from using the foglight, just bend one of the brackets out of the way
as long as you use something to lower your intercooler about 1-2 inches down you should be fine though..when you actually do it you'll see where on the foglight it hits so just bend w/e you have to bend to make it fit..

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i've always liked your hatch man. seems like you build it up and then something happens to it and goes downhill. then you bring it back even better. always nice work man.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
turbo D> N/A D.

nuff sed.
You can run and tell that! Home boy!!
hope you dont mind i posted a pic so it does show i know what im talk'n about :P
my car*

what you do is use something as a spacer..big nuts, alot of washers, etc..
usually the bracket from the foglight will be the thing that stops people from using the foglight, just bend one of the brackets out of the way
as long as you use something to lower your intercooler about 1-2 inches down you should be fine though..when you actually do it you'll see where on the foglight it hits so just bend w/e you have to bend to make it fit..
I catch your drift and all, but your intercooler looks like your end tanks run lower, the part where the pipes connect to. On mine, they were right in the middle. I think thats what helped you clear your fog lights.
Thanks but not as fresh as yours :cool:.
i've always liked your hatch man. seems like you build it up and then something happens to it and goes downhill. then you bring it back even better. always nice work man.
Yeah man I was thinking about that the other day!!!

Since the head was off, I got a full rebuild on it, and the intake manifold powdercoated. :D