Same civic ..Different day :p

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yep, he is indeed using a canon 20D. Nice work Dev...hey you need to come back to Skafia..it was down for a couple of days but now its back up

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd drive to tennesee if ull take pics of my car...well, i would if my car looked better.

can87

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn nice pics damn ugly rims :rolf:

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
1) buy a thousand dollar camera

:oh:

nice pictures as always ;)

try 1,400 ;)

they stopped production of the 20D now to makes canon's new 30D :shock:

i believe

DEVIN EM1

20D WHORE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DjTripp said:
yep, he is indeed using a canon 20D. Nice work Dev...hey you need to come back to Skafia..it was down for a couple of days but now its back up
Yah dude ..i tried ..My old screen name doesnt work and when I try to register and I click"Im over 13 yrs old" part is says screen name already taken lol. Damnit

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DEVIN EM1 said:
Yah dude ..i tried ..My old screen name doesnt work and when I try to register and I click"Im over 13 yrs old" part is says screen name already taken lol. Damnit
weird. I'll just tell skafia to message you. Thing is, I didn't need to re-register. My old screen name and pass worked fine

OMGWTFLOL

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
amej8 said:
looks something that would come out of those little honda booklets u can pick up at car shows...damnit i cant think of the name for some reason right now

amazing dude..simply amazing
a brochure?

and yea that camera is f**king bananas its soo nice.......i love it and i love the hx!