Samuel Jackon's new movie

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
slowhatch said:
that movie looks f**king retarded. seriosuly? snakes on a f**king plane? thats the worst idea since baby geniuses. wtf are they going to do? somehow slither through paper thin cracks seperating the floor from the cargo area? fall from the ceiling???

Its a total joke. I don't think it was supposed to be at first, but its the most ridiculous premise for a movie ever. Samuel L Jackson said he wouldn't do it unless they named it "Snakes on a Plane" (it originally was called Flight 81 or something serious like that).

I'll watch it first week, its a complete joke, and I want to be at the frontline of the ridiculous quotes :thumbs up

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:rolf: @ milkshake!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahhahahah!!!!!!

man i was laughing so hard my abs hurt :rolf:

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im sorry I just cant justify payin 9 bucks to see that... really... and thats if I go by myself which I definatly wouldnt do... so that means I'd pay 18 bucks for me and my girl... hell no lol

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I HAVE SEEN THAT ON TV AND IT IS THE SHIZZNITE!

Seriously, dumbes tmovie premise ever.

Snakes are COLD BLOODED. You are at altitude....lower the cabin temperature then go around and f**k up some slow cold snakes.:lol: :roll:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
I HAVE SEEN THAT ON TV AND IT IS THE SHIZZNITE!

Seriously, dumbes tmovie premise ever.

Snakes are COLD BLOODED. You are at altitude....lower the cabin temperature then go around and f**k up some slow cold snakes.:lol: :roll:
maybe its just me --- but i find it very funny that you are using a TALKING MILK SHAKE to flame the fakeness of assuming the snakes would stand a chance in high altitudes based upon them being cold blooded

:rolf: :rolf:

;)

kris12

Hello?
5+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
maybe its just me --- but i find it very funny that you are using a TALKING MILK SHAKE to flame the fakeness of assuming the snakes would stand a chance in high altitudes based upon them being cold blooded

;)

hahaha :rolf:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:

;)

it's not the altitude.

It's the temperature.

you lose about 5 degrees F for every 1000 ft down to about -67.

Go up to Jacksonville or Savannah or something when it's in the 40s

The snakes get REAL sluggish.

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
it's not the altitude.

It's the temperature.

you lose about 5 degrees F for every 1000 ft down to about -67.

Go up to Jacksonville or Savannah or something when it's in the 40s

The snakes get REAL sluggish.
Or... Just feed em an in flight meal... and they dead.

mule

5+ Year Member
my friends that i have talked to about it --. that movie looks HORRIBLE, yep gonna have to see it!

it has instant cult classic written all over it.

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thank you thank you, itold all of you this a few months back, and all of you bombed me for it, so here's to you!

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Slept-n said:
thank you thank you, itold all of you this a few months back, and all of you bombed me for it, so here's to you!
f**k the haters man :lol:

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
soooo has anyone seen this piece of trash yet. . ?

i wonder what the producers were thinkign when they were picking out actors to play the main character. . . . . . . .

"we need someone who is black!" ". . and who yells. . . alot!" "and isn't afraid to say things like, mother f**ker!" " . .alot. . ."

jacksons auditions:
original line- "We got snakes on the plane!!"

Jacksons go at it- ""We got snakes on the mother f**king plane!"
producers- "perfect!"

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And that's exactly why this movie is going to be so f**king hilarious. :rolf: