Say hello to heather.

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
New car, not a new member. I've had the car for about 2 months now and I finally got some decent pictures to post. Loving the car! best money I've spend in a vehicle. purchased for 14k before tax and title and had 52k miles.

current mods are:

aem short intake
throttle body spacer
blox shift knob
razo mirror
nitto gen tires.

future plans are:

after warrenty expires(100k) I wanna dump it.
window tint.

these were taken at a local car meet and in my driveway. comments welcome!

this is my eg8 also if anyone cares, my girl has been driving it.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hello heather :hi:

she's a slut!

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i know this is random, but for some reason when i saw the title for this thread i had a feeling bizoneoeh had something to do with it...it will soon enough LOL..

sweet rides man, ur new whip looks like a fresh virgin... u pop its cherry with a burnout yet?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I test drove pretty much that exact car when I was looking for a car. Four-door Si, same color. Loved it. Nice pick-up.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Diggin the Si sedans lately. Tell the slut Heather hello. You gonna get the HFP parts that are available. s**t, it would be nice if you could source some parts off of the 08' Mugen. Nice ride!

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good, went with the old style license plates I see.

Jordan_n

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Diggin the Si sedans lately. Tell the slut Heather hello. You gonna get the HFP parts that are available. s**t, it would be nice if you could source some parts off of the 08' Mugen. Nice ride!
I want the HFP muffler, thats bout it. though some mugen parts would be lovely but I'm not made of money lol.

Looks good, went with the old style license plates I see.
yes :lol: i hate the country seen. why cant ohio have generic blue and white.

JDM_FA5_FTW!

hey bro I just got my si 2 weeks ago! 56,000 miles on mine. got her for 14k out the door. its a great car

btw yours looks mad clean.. GG right?

edit* I wrapped my stockies in NEO GEN NITTOS too, pretty good tires been holdin up well in these hurricane like rains last few nights

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Any updates? I always love seeing whats been done to these new 4dr SI's

Jordan_n

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Any updates? I always love seeing whats been done to these new 4dr SI's
Sadly no updates but I'll try to snap a few pics of the car around town. The bad part about my construction job is when we are busy money flows sooo well and parts come in. But when we slow down, gotta save my pennies.