5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good luck with the sale man

jdmpassion

that civic.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump. the car is drivable. am still willing to trade or a nice clean d series, or a ek/eg hatch.

and no springs are stock

CDPCIVIC86

5+ Year Member
i got a 93' hatch, jdm d15b, jvt header, full flowmaster, sittin on delsol 5 stars, needs apint ? all black though, true si ?

Sick97Civic_BAM

5+ Year Member
i have a 97 civic coupe ex with a D16y8 in it. it has an intake, headers, jdm grill, jdm tag, eurolite blue carbon fiber gauges, custom honda short throw shifter with two bends, type r shift knob. tinted windows, 17 inch rims, aftermarket cat, custom catback exhaust. front upper strut bar, rear under strut bar. still got the stock suspension on it. its all white. the rims are black. the motor runs good. tranny is good. clutch is decent. the driver side fender has been bent before i got the car but i got it temp fixed. it aint that noticeable. the rear passenger taillight has a tiny crack in it. and the thing under it was off another car. think a eg civic. but it was allready on there when i got it. but its decent as hell dude. i would really kike to meet up with you and check out your civic. im in Bethune s.c. which is like 45 mins to an hour from columbia. just get back in touch with me on here or hit me up on my cell phone. 803-427-851. if you even still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.