Scammer Alert: Cheeseneck aka Danny Feizal

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wonder if you would have received anything yet had you not made this thread...

I agree, you don't owe cheeseneck an apology. It shouldnt take several months and an 85 post thread to get something done (and still is not done).

Royal_C!ty

I wonder if you would have received anything yet had you not made this thread...

I agree, you don't owe cheeseneck an apology. It shouldnt take several months and an 85 post thread to get something done (and still is not done).

You know what I've often wondered the same thing over these 5 months, I find it somewhat ridiculous how this transaction has played out for example

On Sun, 6/5/11, Danny Feizal <dannyfeizal@gmail.com> wrote:
hey justin one of the numbers was updated on USPS last week. the next set of numbers will show up this week.

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Justin wrote:
Any idea when the second set of #'s is suppose to show up?

On Thu, 6/9/11, Danny Feizal <dannyfeizal@gmail.com> wrote:
hopefully next week, as its already friday here

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 1:43 AM, Justin wrote:
June 6th, Approximately 3 weeks ago you told me that the tracking my tracking # would pop up, it's now the 26th and my number hasn't popped up and the email replies have slowed down, what gives?

Today I received this reply:
it will man, it will. i too want to end this whole episode asap as u . a few more days man.

I'm waiting...

Tek-C