Votes: 13 54.2%
  • HELL NO

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
Yeah I want one to go with my peacoats. I think it will look good. F. it, I'm going to get one.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah. No way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Gayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!.

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Must be way outta fashion lol blue jeans and a thermal, insulated jacket, or my tan/brownish carhartt jacket is good enough for me:what:

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
So I'm really curious. How old are the people that say yes with the pea-coat and how old are the ones that call it gay?

I'm 28 military and I'm mechanic. I have 14 tattoos and still more often then not wear a suit, or at least nice pants and a dress shirt. If I'm out with the guys then sure jeans and a t shirt and a pair of chucks. Call it a day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
So I'm really curious. How old are the people that say yes with the pea-coat and how old are the ones that call it gay?

I'm 28 military and I'm mechanic. I have 14 tattoos and still more often then not wear a suit, or at least nice pants and a dress shirt. If I'm out with the guys then sure jeans and a t shirt and a pair of chucks. Call it a day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
I'm 18 with tattoos. And like you said I wouldn't dress like that if I'm hangin with the guys. I do if I'm going out somewhere in public. I like looking professional and presentable in public. Girls like it too.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm 25 years old. I typically wear cargo shorts and a semi-loose t-shirt. Not an extremely stylish person on the average day, but when it comes time to dress up, I know what needs to be done.

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
I'm 25 years old. I typically wear cargo shorts and a semi-loose t-shirt. Not an extremely stylish person on the average day, but when it comes time to dress up, I know what needs to be done.
Thats typically my setup too, it's presentable enough haha

Rocky91890

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
22 and cargo shorts and loose t's as well, dress up are khakis and a polo, but still say no man should ever wear a scarf

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think it has more to do with position of the scarf coupled with attire. for instance if your wearing a full suit with a over coat having a scarf just draped over your neck looks ok. when you start tying it in knots or repeatedly wrapping it around your neck it looks very feminine.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think it has more to do with position of the scarf coupled with attire. for instance if your wearing a full suit with a over coat having a scarf just draped over your neck looks ok. when you start tying it in knots or repeatedly wrapping it around your neck it looks very feminine.
Completely agree. Don't get creative with the scarf. Put it on, and let it be.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wrap my scarf once, cross the ends, and tuck it in with my pea coat. Helps fill the hole where the coat doesn't close together all the way and it looks better IMO. If I was wearing one with a suit I'd probably just drape it around my neck.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
If it has the potential to be gay then it is gay. I agree some guys can pull it off without looking gay, but its still borderline so I voted no.

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
I wrap my scarf once, cross the ends, and tuck it in with my pea coat. Helps fill the hole where the coat doesn't close together all the way and it looks better IMO. If I was wearing one with a suit I'd probably just drape it around my neck.
haha thats how I plan on wearing it. Its not even metrosexuall, because by no means am I. I just like to dress up nice when need be.

And okay I will try to check the dims later.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha thats how I plan on wearing it. Its not even metrosexuall, because by no means am I. I just like to dress up nice when need be.

And okay I will try to check the dims later.
Definitely too big. Please fix it as soon as possible.