scion xa xb wheels on a 98 ex?

Macedawg

5+ Year Member
i came across a deal on some 6-spoke 15" scion wheels..i know they are 4x100 but does anyone know if they will fit or what the off-set is or needs to be?..thanks :suprise:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Theyll fit.

But theyll look like s**t.

D-Clips

5+ Year Member
I'd say go for it. People use Rx7 wheels on DSM's and s**t all the time. Just make sure your car has the power to back 'em up or else you'll be a poser.

Macedawg

5+ Year Member

here is what the wheel is..i'm curious if anyone knows if the hub will clear or if i need a hubcentric ring or need to machine the hub..i know a guy with miata wheels on his hatch and he had to machine out the hub to get it to fit or use a 3 or 5mm spacer..and i know its a toyota wheel but i'm kinda tired of the 14's with hubcaps..lol..thanks :suprise:

Macedawg

5+ Year Member
some searching i did says these wheels are 15x6 with a 54.1mm center bore and +38 backspacing..does anyone know what a normal civic wheel is?..i just have the 14" steelies with hubcaps right now

Jas0nEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It'll fit. But you should really just save a few hundred bucks up and buy a decent set of wheels... specifically ones that don't come off of a Toyota.

silverctr

Whaddaya lookin' at?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have you looked at some of the wheels that come on the Fit?

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why dont you meet the guy, jack your car up. slap it on, if it doesnt fit too bad. if it does, buy it

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd say go for it. People use Rx7 wheels on DSM's and s**t all the time. Just make sure your car has the power to back 'em up or else you'll be a poser.
Are you serious? How fast is a stock xB/Xa? 96bhp?

OP, I say do it. Those rims arent that bad looking. Plus, its better than hubs/steelies.

EJFERIO

5+ Year Member
x2. Its not like factory rims are cheaply made at least theyll last. they dont look that bad either. imo

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
they should fit. standard equipment wheels are 15x6.5 with a 41mm offset i believe, so 15x6 with a 38 should fit just fine

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Those are aight.. But they look too much like MR-7s which are infamous for being ricer wheels.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think they look good, and i dont see that big of a resemblance to the MRs. u can tell the bitches a mile away :lol:

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the center register is to small on Toyota wheels, i had a full set of stock Xa Steelies, and they didnt fit because of the center register.