Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nothing chilish about having a good time.:twisted:
Sure there is.

Perhaps, more importantly, there's nothing wrong with a little childishness here and there. :D

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone have a good scotch they can recommend to me?

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Depends on your price range. You could say Red Label is a good scotch, but I personally don't like getting drunk off of liquid leather shoes. The Gold and Blue labels are good. When you get fancy, you can find something like a well aged Glenmorangie which has a nice smooth nutty taste with citrus hints. Pretty tasty imo.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Depends on your price range. You could say Red Label is a good scotch, but I personally don't like getting drunk off of liquid leather shoes. The Gold and Blue labels are good. When you get fancy, you can find something like a well aged Glenmorangie which has a nice smooth nutty taste with citrus hints. Pretty tasty imo.
liquid leather shoes, lol

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have/had all of the above, i think blue is over hyped, worked as a bartender and we would take you to the cleaners on that s**t... $50-75 a shot depending on the bar. morangie is a scrumptious little f**ker

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
have/had all of the above, i think blue is over hyped, worked as a bartender and we would take you to the cleaners on that s***... $50-75 a shot depending on the bar. morangie is a scrumptious little f***er
That's why I don't drink expensive liquors at bars, ever. I have a bottle of all the above at home received mostly as gifts. I buy Jack and cokes at bars / clubs, or just a Coors heh. I have plenty of bartender friends, I know the games a little ;)

Overhyped, yes. If you can get it on sale or decently priced, it still does taste quite delicious.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Agua on the rocks please!