Scott's Build Thread 56K pray hard

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow man that is amazingly done, I would love to see a clean wire tuck on that bad boy! The drop is sick that you just did!! Good luck with the car!

AcousticAudio

Built LSVTEC .63 a/r stg3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Inspected and hot tanked by EC Automotive machining..Perfect except for needing a hone, but I'm just gonna bore over .5mm and pick up the pistons in a 84.5mm. Gonna spool that 0.48 A/R t3/t4 like nobodies business :thumbup: The back is super clean, front is kinda gunky. I'm thinking I'll give it a quick silver spray bomb.

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lookin good man. you need to post a sound clip once you get the motor back in.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey! I have that same oil cooler lol.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol. that black mani didnt last long did it. looks great man. just when through the whole thread and i gotta say. i wasnt expecting 24 pages when i clicked on your sig. lol

AcousticAudio

Built LSVTEC .63 a/r stg3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha you should see the one on my local forum, 43 pages, 30,000 views, 700 posts and going strong :p

In other news, I've started working my new job as a first year apprentice at a local Honda dealership! So lots of extra cash coming in now.. expect some sick parts updates in the coming months.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. Clean :thumbup: must be pretty nice to wake up and an engine waiting for you haha. nice walls btw.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats on the new job and that kevlar looks sick on white.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks really good, I'd like it better with some different corner lights.