Scott's Build Thread 56K pray hard

AcousticAudio

Built LSVTEC .63 a/r stg3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nope. Just piss ass broke, i can only afford to eat out steak and ribs like twice a week now :( lol. But seriously practically all my money goes into this. It's mostly just manual labour which i dont mind putting in, plus a little know how, plus knowing how to find the best deals.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
quit trying to give the guy crap......its possible to do a build making 12 an hour, this guy just knows how to conserve his money and probably puts in a lot of hard hours at work......show respect

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha man we're joking around, him and I both know that, sorry if it came across negatively to a 3rd party.

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha well im waiting on some s**t in the mail. got my exhaust/engine mounts/rotors all coming, so there will be some good updates soon ;)

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my rotors, and baby cannon in. Thinking about chopping off the cannon and getting something with a 3"-3.5" tip. If I keep it the silencer is staying in haha.

Yikes

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Turns out the front rotors dont fit. They aren't big enough, they are for a 1991 civic ex, or any crx/ef I do believe. So if anyone wants some nice front rotors, 70$ will take them both.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn that was a lot of the same posts, haha. Nice progress mang.

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got some of the pics off my phone... yeah i forgot my actual camera :(

mike pullin dents

stripped hood

cell cam doesnt do the color justice..