ScratchNSniff's girls ride...

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
She is excited to be on newbeetle.org and that I finally talked her into getting on a forum and learning more about her car and having an opportunity to meet new people since she always sees me on here so she wanted me to post up her car so yall could tell her what you thought...Thanks for the time...

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice car! i actually have an orange 72 beetle, its 75% restored so far. i found a lot of info for mine on thesamba.com.. good luck with it!

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice car! i actually have an orange 72 beetle, its 75% restored so far. i found a lot of info for mine on thesamba.com.. good luck with it!
Thanks...we were actually looking at that site for a place for a car in the FS ads for her brother...

hop-1

5+ Year Member
not a huge fan of the bug but thats cool she got a turbo. the V Dubs are growin on me. DAS AUTO!!

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not a huge fan of the bug but thats cool she got a turbo. the V Dubs are growin on me. DAS AUTO!!
Thanks even though you don't like the bugs...the turbo is pretty cool though...it is a quick little car compared to the stock ones...

hey is it really turbo

i really like vw im thinking on gettinga used GTI AND HAVE MY FAVORITE CARS
I am also a fan of the GTI's...they are nice little cars...and yes it is a turbo...

I agree...we have had over $3,000 in repairs in one year...what is your reason behind not liking it though...they are pretty fun to drive...

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have a gf? I thought you were a gay minister or something, not even joking, don't mean to be rude or anything but I remember something back about some kinda summer camp with kids. I Guess I just assumed, you being male... nevermind this is going to come out wrong.

Sorry man

Annnnnnyyyways..... Nice turbo bug! I kinda wanted a 1.8t jetta a while back

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You have a gf? I thought you were a gay minister or something, not even joking, don't mean to be rude or anything but I remember something back about some kinda summer camp with kids. I Guess I just assumed, you being male... nevermind this is going to come out wrong.

Sorry man

Annnnnnyyyways..... Nice turbo bug! I kinda wanted a 1.8t jetta a while back
Yea...I actually do help out at a camp with the mentally challenged, but definitely not gay...it is alright...I am not really sure where that came from, but I am sure that I mentioned that sometime before...I am also studying to be a kindergarden teacher...Thanks for the comments though...

wtf, i didnt know bugs were turbocharged
I didn't either until she got one...and I still rarely see them...I think I have only seen one in the area that I live in...it is actually a fun little car to drive...