ScratchNSniff's Protege5 Progress Thread...Lots of Pics...

Slickcivic

No Low is Too Low
5+ Year Member
Sorry I'm just a noob so this is a noob question:

Are those interior pieces real CF? What is that DG package? I saw someone with some CF interior and said that he bought some "carbon fiber sheet" and just sticked it to his interior pieces like a vinyl. My cousin likes your interior ( he has a mazda3), but it would be expensive for him if those are real CF because he's still in high school.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry I'm just a noob so this is a noob question:

Are those interior pieces real CF? What is that DG package? I saw someone with some CF interior and said that he bought some "carbon fiber sheet" and just sticked it to his interior pieces like a vinyl. My cousin likes your interior ( he has a mazda3), but it would be expensive for him if those are real CF because he's still in high school.
Yes, interior pieces are real CF, but I do not have them anymore...they are quite expensive though and they make bits for the Mazda3 as well that can be found on their website...

dgmotorsports.com

There are quite a few guys on the mazda forum I am on though that have gotten the 3M CF overlay and it has turned out very well...much cheaper alternative...and tell him thanks for the compliment...