screw this sheriff

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nelson D he pulled me over on my birthday and gave me a 123 dollar ticket for going 70 in a 55. Even though I was going 63 at tops down hill in the lane furthest from him. Then he said he lasered me through the car that was set at an angle where he couldnt even see me. Then proceeded told me it was me and then i told him thanks for the s***ty present and flipped him off for not going for the ford that was going 70+ next to me, but nope just went for the boy in a honda.:evil:
Oh where to start?!

-first off, speeding is speeding
-why did you not ask to see the detector? even though you were speeding anyhow
-why did you get mouthy with an authorative figure/adult?
-why did you disrespect him by flipping him off? you know you can get arrested for that, right?
-he didn't go for the boy in the honda, he went for a kid who's got way too much attitude and was breaking the law

Who cares if it was your birthday? 2 or 3 days after my 28th bday I'm running late for work. I was doing 61 in a 30 and it was all twisties. Anyone on this site knows I don't speed/drive like a jackass. I saw the cop at last minute, braked hard, he clocked me at 44/30. He pulls me over for that and my tint, ticketed me for both.

I was polite and cordial, but when he's back at his car I'm pissed off and worried he's going to impound me(at this point i didn't know what he clocked me at, anything over 25 is reckless driving/impound/jail)

He comes back, wishes me a late birthday, does something to my car(whole different story that ticked me off horribly) and says if it was my actual birthday he'd have dropped the tint ticket. Told me to have a great day and left.

Bottom line, I was breaking the law, I was caught, end of story. If you're getting mad b/c of something YOU did, and how YOU handled it, you've got a lot of growing up to do.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, boobs dont hurt either.
They only get you so far. When you're hot with a heavily modified car cops see through the BS unless you sleep with them.

I keep telling ya. You have my FB too look at. And I have sent you one. So meh.
Plain. Pshhhhh. I thought you liked my office barbie outfit :D

And I know you do. You do it frequently.
WTF Why haven't I received this?!

FB is the way to go.

She cut me from her friends list (Hater), but thats where the hotness be.

I'm not mad though, I saved all the ones I liked :naughty:
Funny why that happened...sucks when the truth gets out and I air out your dirty laundry and tell everyone how you REALLY are. :lol:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They only get you so far. When you're hot with a heavily modified car cops see through the BS unless you sleep with them.

WTF Why haven't I received this?!

Funny why that happened...sucks when the truth gets out and I air out your dirty laundry and tell everyone how you REALLY are. :lol:
Please, no more fighting.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It took me weeks of begging...that's how I got it LMAO :bluelol:. But definitely worth it ;).
Pft, I know I won't need to beg.

Quit working and get back in Google Chat!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pft, I know I won't need to beg.

Quit working and get back in Google Chat!
That's the worst part because that's not fair!!!!!!! :( I stopped trying :bluelol:.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's the worst part because that's not fair!!!!!!! :( I stopped trying :bluelol:.
How's it not fair? We're cute chicks that work on our own cars and don't narc on NOBODY!! lulz

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How's it not fair? We're cute chicks that work on our own cars and don't narc on NOBODY!! lulz
Why dawg? You worry about SWAT going into your house or something?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sorry...I just couldn't help myself, and I have honestly no clue where that came from b/c it didn't pertain to this particular thread at all.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sorry...I just couldn't help myself, and I have honestly no clue where that came from b/c it didn't pertain to this particular thread at all.
I don't think anything has pertained to the OP since page 5 anyways ;)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hate you. Go put on your turtle neck, skinny jeans, and Sketchers. fag

<3