Screw trucks, I want a Honda

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mom backed into me today. Haven't really given a s**t about the car lately. It's going to just stay the way it is and probably be put up for sale next spring. I'm going up North for 6 months this winter to make some good funds, then going to buy a real car when I get back. G35, 350z, M coupe, SC430, something newer, solid and legit gangster.
:(

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
best thing i've ever heard u say..
Haha ye. It's all about the solidness of new cars. You can actually bomb in them and not feel sketched out, and it could potentially actually be fast. Either way, it'll still be slammed to the ground:cool:

95SiDanO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I admit I skipped from the first page to the most recent pics, but I like it. It looks pretty badass! I know what you mean about the new cars though... Good lookin' car though man.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Haha ye. It's all about the solidness of new cars. You can actually bomb in them and not feel sketched out, and it could potentially actually be fast. Either way, it'll still be slammed to the ground:cool:
bomb?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i quoted where you said bomb.....what the hell does that mean?

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car is dead. Died one day, will crank for days, sounds healthy, no hicups but won't fire. Tried new dizzy, ecu, main relay, got spark and lots of fuel, but won't start. It's f**ked. Think I might buy a old VW and rust the s**t out of it, chop springs on my wheels and call it a beater to hold me off until next spring.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
old rusted VW with chopped springs? I wouldn't bomb in that if i were you.

I like those old shitty vw's though...

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That would be so dope to have a rusty ass car on the outside and a mint, tucked engine bay haha

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car is sold. Going to find something mainstream and stock to hold me off until I get more money for something real.